5.0 out of 5 stars Best sun protection for face
This is a great product not greasy and gives good protection goes on like a tinted moisturiser
Published on 2 July 2009 by Mrs. D. A. Boag

Published 7 months ago by Mrs Rebecca Smart

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sun protection for face, 2 July 2009
This review is from: SunSense Daily Face SPF50+ Invisible Tint Finish Sunscreen - 75 g (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Product, 12 Oct. 2013
P. Naughton (Staffordshire) - See all my reviews
I had early signs of skin cancer on my nose two years ago and was advised to use this product every day after my treatment no matter what the weather was like, indoors or out I have and thankfully it has not returned. A friend who had the same problem about the same time is still returning to the hospital as hers has returned on two more occasions. She would not take the advice I was given. It is a fab product and would not be without it. I use it after my shower every morning & under my makeup, then I can forget it for the rest of the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant no spots appearing so far, 16 July 2009
Great product other sunscreens bring me out in spots overloading my skin with oil, Sunsense is the only one that I can wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not really matte, but still very good., 22 Feb. 2015
Mr. S. Little "Stevie" (England) - See all my reviews
This used to be called tinted matte sunscreen - and I'm glad they've changed the name because it was never matte on me at all.

Its not *as* greasy/shiny as most sunscreens - and if you have dry skin you will probably love it - but if you are oily then you will look shiny.

The tint on this is very sheer. I am male and at first was apprehensive about it being tinted as I didn't want to look like I had applied makeup - however it doesn't give this effect at all. It blends in nicely and just makes you look 'healthier' but very natural. I did end up appreciating the tint - however beware in that it would rub off onto my shirt collars and was a pita to remove.

I have very reactive skin and this gave me no problems at all. The texture and colour are perfect and if my skin wasn't so oily I would probably have stayed with this. However I now wear Neutrogena dry touch SPF 30 - which I recommend for oily skins!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 26 Jun. 2009
I was recommended this product by a dermatologist as my skin hyper-pigments. It really is excellent. One application in the morning on face and neck, and you are sorted for the day. I have been using it for three years now and you won't find anything better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great investment, 5 Dec. 2009
A. Willmott "Alex" (London) - See all my reviews
My dermatologist recommended this to me as I have pale and delicate skin with freckles. It's light and matte so easy to use every day. After a month I've used only 1/4 of the tube and will definitly be re-buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars barbabs, 11 Feb. 2009
I have used this product since 2005 after being diagnosed with a uva/uvb sensitivity. Sunsense daily face, gives a good matt finish without the heaviness of a body sun lotion & I use it daily, summer & winter. Thoroughly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sunscreen for Acne Scars, 8 Oct. 2013
This sunscreen is completely invisible and great for people with acne scars or reddish complexion. The tint finish sort of evens the skin tone which makes it appear smooth. There is no shine like with the other sunscreens. I totally love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars good for general everyday sunscreen,not for sunbathing and then reapplying, 13 Sept. 2014
this was a nice cream to put on, i took it on holiday to tunisia this year. But... after awimming and reapplying it stung my face around my eyes like mad, at times I had to wash it off as it stung so much and it wasn't just me, my son used it too and it had the same effect. Not happy, I iwll not be using this product again on holiday, but I will use it for at home for under makeup, as it doesn't sting then, just when ive been in the sun/swimming (pool and sea), strange!

5.0 out of 5 stars sunsense daily face 50+, 22 Nov. 2009
This is great if you find you get sun damage to your face on a regular basis as I do. It is very easy to put on and you only need a very small amount. Being factor 50 means that you can feel secure going out and about. It absorbs into the skin easily and is not greasy and you can still use your normal make up. It is good even in winter whether walking or cycling as on bright days you can still get damage from the ultra violet rays!