5.0 out of 5 stars Best sun protection for face
This is a great product not greasy and gives good protection goes on like a tinted moisturiser
Published on 2 July 2009 by Mrs. D. A. Boag

Published 24 days ago by MardyWench

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sun protection for face, 2 July 2009
This review is from: SunSense Daily Face SPF50+ Invisible Tint Finish Sunscreen - 75 g (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant no spots appearing so far, 16 July 2009
Great product other sunscreens bring me out in spots overloading my skin with oil, Sunsense is the only one that I can wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Product, 12 Oct. 2013
P. Naughton (Staffordshire) - See all my reviews
I had early signs of skin cancer on my nose two years ago and was advised to use this product every day after my treatment no matter what the weather was like, indoors or out I have and thankfully it has not returned. A friend who had the same problem about the same time is still returning to the hospital as hers has returned on two more occasions. She would not take the advice I was given. It is a fab product and would not be without it. I use it after my shower every morning & under my makeup, then I can forget it for the rest of the day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not really matte, but still very good., 22 Feb. 2015
Mr. S. Little "Stevie" (England) - See all my reviews
This used to be called tinted matte sunscreen - and I'm glad they've changed the name because it was never matte on me at all.

Its not *as* greasy/shiny as most sunscreens - and if you have dry skin you will probably love it - but if you are oily then you will look shiny.

The tint on this is very sheer. I am male and at first was apprehensive about it being tinted as I didn't want to look like I had applied makeup - however it doesn't give this effect at all. It blends in nicely and just makes you look 'healthier' but very natural. I did end up appreciating the tint - however beware in that it would rub off onto my shirt collars and was a pita to remove.

I have very reactive skin and this gave me no problems at all. The texture and colour are perfect and if my skin wasn't so oily I would probably have stayed with this. However I now wear Neutrogena dry touch SPF 30 - which I recommend for oily skins!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 26 Jun. 2009
I was recommended this product by a dermatologist as my skin hyper-pigments. It really is excellent. One application in the morning on face and neck, and you are sorted for the day. I have been using it for three years now and you won't find anything better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great investment, 5 Dec. 2009
A. Willmott "Alex" (London) - See all my reviews
My dermatologist recommended this to me as I have pale and delicate skin with freckles. It's light and matte so easy to use every day. After a month I've used only 1/4 of the tube and will definitly be re-buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best on the market, 15 Aug. 2013
I brought this product for my daughter who has very fair skin and does have to be careful in the sun .She said its one of the best products that she has ever used, although it seems to be alittle more expensive its well worth it.She has tried so many sun creams over the years without much effect.As always with amazon it arrived quickly and well packed.I would recommend this product and site to all friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars barbabs, 11 Feb. 2009
I have used this product since 2005 after being diagnosed with a uva/uvb sensitivity. Sunsense daily face, gives a good matt finish without the heaviness of a body sun lotion & I use it daily, summer & winter. Thoroughly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars susie - brill anti-aging product!, 9 Nov. 2009
Great anti-aging product and cosmetically very pleasing.

Finally found the sun cream I've been looking for! - no whitening effects, light feeling on skin and not oily either when compared with other leading brand high factor sun block lotions (factor 50+).

Great product and buying more!

1.0 out of 5 stars Unwearable - coagulates and clots as soon as you try to blend it into your skin, 6 Mar. 2015
If I could have given it zero or minus I would have done. I'm always on the lookout for a wearable high factor 5 star UVA sunscreen as I get melasma. This one wasn't cheap so I tried and tried to wear it before throwing it in the bin. There was absolutely no way I could apply it to my face without it coagulating into flakes and clots. And believe me, I tried everything. I tried it on clean dry skin. I tried it on clean slightly damp skin. I tried it with a huge range of different moisturisers (both oil-based and non-oil based) underneath. I tried applying it with fingers. I tried applying it with a damp sponge. There was quite simply no way that this could be applied to my skin without it separating and 'curdling' as soon as I tried to blend it over my face. After trying every single method of application I could think of, I finally threw it in the bin. Because I get hyperpigmentation, I've tried lots and lots of factor 50 5 star UVA products. In my experience, they all have a range of pros & cons - the challenge is to find one where you get good protection but without looking like your face is covered in an eerie white sheen of grease - but the Sunsense product is absolutely the worst product of its kind I have ever wasted money on.