5.0 out of 5 stars Best sun protection for face
This is a great product not greasy and gives good protection goes on like a tinted moisturiser
Published on 2 July 2009 by Mrs. D. A. Boag

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Rash
This sunscreen is overrated. It's better than some others but it's still greasy and I wouldn't want to wear it every day. It worked ok on me, but when my husband used it he broke out in a terrible, painful red rash within minutes.

Published 1 month ago by MissDetail

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sun protection for face, 2 July 2009
This review is from: SunSense Daily Face SPF50+ Invisible Tint Finish Sunscreen - 75 g (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant no spots appearing so far, 16 July 2009
Great product other sunscreens bring me out in spots overloading my skin with oil, Sunsense is the only one that I can wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not really matte, but still very good., 22 Feb. 2015
This used to be called tinted matte sunscreen - and I'm glad they've changed the name because it was never matte on me at all.

Its not *as* greasy/shiny as most sunscreens - and if you have dry skin you will probably love it - but if you are oily then you will look shiny.

The tint on this is very sheer. I am male and at first was apprehensive about it being tinted as I didn't want to look like I had applied makeup - however it doesn't give this effect at all. It blends in nicely and just makes you look 'healthier' but very natural. I did end up appreciating the tint - however beware in that it would rub off onto my shirt collars and was a pita to remove.

I have very reactive skin and this gave me no problems at all. The texture and colour are perfect and if my skin wasn't so oily I would probably have stayed with this. However I now wear Neutrogena dry touch SPF 30 - which I recommend for oily skins!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Rash, 18 April 2015

If you have sensitive skin I would not risk using SunSense sunscreens. I ignored the negative reviews, thinking there were so many positive ones this stuff must be great -- what a mistake. There's something in the formula that causes some people to break out in a rash; even though my own skin was fine, I stopped using it after seeing what it did to my husband. I don't want that stuff on my face, no thank you.

I now use FrezyDerm Sun Screen "Velvet" Second Skin Technology Face SPF50+, it's a far better product. It leaves no marks in my husband's stubble and is truly non-greasy and gentle on sensitive skin -- unlike SunSense.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 26 Jun. 2009
I was recommended this product by a dermatologist as my skin hyper-pigments. It really is excellent. One application in the morning on face and neck, and you are sorted for the day. I have been using it for three years now and you won't find anything better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Greasy and clogging, 7 Aug. 2014
Having extremely sensitive skin, I was really looking forward to using this well reviewed product. However, I was to be disappointed. It left my face shiny and feeling clogged. Then, after about three days of use, my skin broke out in spots. I even got one on my neck (which never happens). So, for me, it is no good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended by a Skin Cancer Doc, 5 Dec. 2010
I bought this cream for my mum on the recommendation of a skin cancer doc who said it offers the best sun protection for the face. It has a great smell and very light texture for such a high spf and gives a lovely tinted moisturiser finish to the face, hte only downside is my mum says it is not quite rich enough and her face can feel a bit dry after a while. For high sun protection though, it is amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars barbabs, 11 Feb. 2009
I have used this product since 2005 after being diagnosed with a uva/uvb sensitivity. Sunsense daily face, gives a good matt finish without the heaviness of a body sun lotion & I use it daily, summer & winter. Thoroughly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Product, 12 Oct. 2013
P. Naughton (Staffordshire) - See all my reviews
I had early signs of skin cancer on my nose two years ago and was advised to use this product every day after my treatment no matter what the weather was like, indoors or out I have and thankfully it has not returned. A friend who had the same problem about the same time is still returning to the hospital as hers has returned on two more occasions. She would not take the advice I was given. It is a fab product and would not be without it. I use it after my shower every morning & under my makeup, then I can forget it for the rest of the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great investment, 5 Dec. 2009
A. Willmott "Alex" (London) - See all my reviews
My dermatologist recommended this to me as I have pale and delicate skin with freckles. It's light and matte so easy to use every day. After a month I've used only 1/4 of the tube and will definitly be re-buying.