5.0 out of 5 stars Best sun protection for face
This is a great product not greasy and gives good protection goes on like a tinted moisturiser
Published on 2 July 2009 by Mrs. D. A. Boag

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
Brought me out in a sore red rash first time ,always use a sunscreen everyday,never had this problem with other products,I do have sensitive skin.
Published 20 months ago by MJk

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sun protection for face, 2 July 2009
This review is from: SunSense Daily Face SPF50+ Invisible Tint Finish Sunscreen - 75 g (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant no spots appearing so far, 16 July 2009
Great product other sunscreens bring me out in spots overloading my skin with oil, Sunsense is the only one that I can wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 26 Jun 2009
I was recommended this product by a dermatologist as my skin hyper-pigments. It really is excellent. One application in the morning on face and neck, and you are sorted for the day. I have been using it for three years now and you won't find anything better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great investment, 5 Dec 2009
A. Willmott "Alex" (London) - See all my reviews
My dermatologist recommended this to me as I have pale and delicate skin with freckles. It's light and matte so easy to use every day. After a month I've used only 1/4 of the tube and will definitly be re-buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars susie - brill anti-aging product!, 9 Nov 2009
Great anti-aging product and cosmetically very pleasing.

Finally found the sun cream I've been looking for! - no whitening effects, light feeling on skin and not oily either when compared with other leading brand high factor sun block lotions (factor 50+).

Great product and buying more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best on the market, 15 Aug 2013
I brought this product for my daughter who has very fair skin and does have to be careful in the sun .She said its one of the best products that she has ever used, although it seems to be alittle more expensive its well worth it.She has tried so many sun creams over the years without much effect.As always with amazon it arrived quickly and well packed.I would recommend this product and site to all friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars barbabs, 11 Feb 2009
I have used this product since 2005 after being diagnosed with a uva/uvb sensitivity. Sunsense daily face, gives a good matt finish without the heaviness of a body sun lotion & I use it daily, summer & winter. Thoroughly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars No fear in Sun, 25 April 2014
An excellent product , giving confidence when out and about that my face is protected from harmful rays of the sun.
I would highly recommend it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Product, 12 Oct 2013
P. Naughton (Staffordshire) - See all my reviews
I had early signs of skin cancer on my nose two years ago and was advised to use this product every day after my treatment no matter what the weather was like, indoors or out I have and thankfully it has not returned. A friend who had the same problem about the same time is still returning to the hospital as hers has returned on two more occasions. She would not take the advice I was given. It is a fab product and would not be without it. I use it after my shower every morning & under my makeup, then I can forget it for the rest of the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sunscreen for Acne Scars, 8 Oct 2013
This sunscreen is completely invisible and great for people with acne scars or reddish complexion. The tint finish sort of evens the skin tone which makes it appear smooth. There is no shine like with the other sunscreens. I totally love it!