4.0 out of 5 stars Not really matte, but still very good.
This used to be called tinted matte sunscreen - and I'm glad they've changed the name because it was never matte on me at all.

Its not *as* greasy/shiny as most sunscreens - and if you have dry skin you will probably love it - but if you are oily then you will look shiny.

Published 4 months ago by Ste

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Rash
This sunscreen is overrated. It's better than some others but it's still greasy and I wouldn't want to wear it every day. It worked ok on me, but when my husband used it he broke out in a terrible, painful red rash within minutes.

Published 2 months ago by MissDetail

4.0 out of 5 stars Not really matte, but still very good., 22 Feb. 2015
This review is from: SunSense Daily Face SPF50+ Invisible Tint Finish Sunscreen - 75 g (Personal Care)

The tint on this is very sheer. I am male and at first was apprehensive about it being tinted as I didn't want to look like I had applied makeup - however it doesn't give this effect at all. It blends in nicely and just makes you look 'healthier' but very natural. I did end up appreciating the tint - however beware in that it would rub off onto my shirt collars and was a pita to remove.

I have very reactive skin and this gave me no problems at all. The texture and colour are perfect and if my skin wasn't so oily I would probably have stayed with this. However I now wear Neutrogena dry touch SPF 30 - which I recommend for oily skins!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Rash, 18 April 2015

If you have sensitive skin I would not risk using SunSense sunscreens. I ignored the negative reviews, thinking there were so many positive ones this stuff must be great -- what a mistake. There's something in the formula that causes some people to break out in a rash; even though my own skin was fine, I stopped using it after seeing what it did to my husband. I don't want that stuff on my face, no thank you.

I now use FrezyDerm Sun Screen "Velvet" Second Skin Technology Face SPF50+, it's a far better product. It leaves no marks in my husband's stubble and is truly non-greasy and gentle on sensitive skin -- unlike SunSense.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant no spots appearing so far, 16 July 2009
Great product other sunscreens bring me out in spots overloading my skin with oil, Sunsense is the only one that I can wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sun protection for face, 2 July 2009
This is a great product not greasy and gives good protection goes on like a tinted moisturiser

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 26 Jun. 2009
I was recommended this product by a dermatologist as my skin hyper-pigments. It really is excellent. One application in the morning on face and neck, and you are sorted for the day. I have been using it for three years now and you won't find anything better.

5.0 out of 5 stars barbabs, 11 Feb. 2009
I have used this product since 2005 after being diagnosed with a uva/uvb sensitivity. Sunsense daily face, gives a good matt finish without the heaviness of a body sun lotion & I use it daily, summer & winter. Thoroughly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great investment, 5 Dec. 2009
A. Willmott "Alex" (London) - See all my reviews
My dermatologist recommended this to me as I have pale and delicate skin with freckles. It's light and matte so easy to use every day. After a month I've used only 1/4 of the tube and will definitly be re-buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sunscreen for Acne Scars, 8 Oct. 2013
This sunscreen is completely invisible and great for people with acne scars or reddish complexion. The tint finish sort of evens the skin tone which makes it appear smooth. There is no shine like with the other sunscreens. I totally love it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Red blotchy face, 17 Jun. 2013
I wore this product for 2 days and the second day under very light makeup. I had an allergic reaction resulting in red itchy sore blotches all over my face that took 4 days to completely clear. :-(

1.0 out of 5 stars not what expected, 13 July 2014
i really did not like this product at all. The cream is far too gloopy and the colour much too dark making it very difficult to apply. I sent the cream back and would not recommend this product.