5.0 out of 5 stars My Daugher Loves Her New Pink Watch
Having spent many months helping my son learn to tell the time, I decided to try out one of these trainer watches.
My daughter, who is 5, loves the design, loves that it doesn't look huge on her wrist and most of all loves the velcro strap as it helps her maintenance her independance as no parental help is required to take it off or put it on.
And, as for your...
Published on 19 Oct. 2009 by A. Minchom

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch but a little big for small wrists
I bought this watch for my 5 year old daughter as she has been wearing a plastic digital Dora the Explorer watch and I thought this would be better to help her to learn to tell the time. It is very pretty and the face is nice and clear, but the strap is quite hard and doesn't adjust well for smaller wrists. I chose this watch because of its strap as I thought she would...
Published on 5 Oct. 2010 by R. Owen

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lorus Time Teacher, 23 July 2012
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Bright Pink RG265HX9 (Watch)
Fits comfortably,the velcro strap is easy to adjust.Perfect size on a little wrist, looks great. My four year old grandaughter loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids Watch, 21 May 2012
Mrs. K. E. Newton "Kath" (Rotherham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Bright Pink RG265HX9 (Watch)
Bought this for Grandaughters 6th Birthday, as she is getting smart. It works, she is picking up telling the time very quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good watch for liitle princesses., 18 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Bright Pink RG265HX9 (Watch)
Lorus is a well established brand which is the reason for this purchase,it is great for little ones starting out on the learning curve to read the time correctly,its waterproof which is another reason i purchased this,the last one went in the bath which ruined it.it seems robust enough,but just one thing about the strap,its strong but it is only velcro,which in my opinion could come apart/undone easier than a buckle strap.overall a great little watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Watch!, 24 Dec. 2013
G. Robson "GlennR" (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Bright Pink RG265HX9 (Watch)
My seven year old was given this watch as a gift on her birthday. It's lovely, and fits around her wrist perfectly!
A great buy if it's for a young child, as the strap will not fit around a wrist of someone 10+. All good, although the Velcro attaching the strap together itches your wrist slightly.
Apart from that one fault though, this watch was a great buy, and I'll definitely recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Present Success, 12 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Bright Pink RG265HX9 (Watch)
I bought this watch as a birthday gift for my 7 yr old god daughter in Australia not only cause she loves pink and loves jewellery but also because her mum had been trying to teach her the time. She absolutely loved it and has sent me pictures of her proudly showing it off on her wrist.

I looked at plenty of children's watches and this appeared to be the least 'plastic' looking.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small watch, 4 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Bright Pink RG265HX9 (Watch)
Nice watch but it was much smaller than expected. . Hard to get an idea from a picture I guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars well designed and works as a teaching aid, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Bright Pink RG265HX9 (Watch)
my daughter was struggling to get her head around non digital clocks, this worked brilliantly,
she loved the look (anything pink!!) and within a week was proficient at telling the time on this watch.
very clever layout but might need slightly bigger face and numbering as it is quite small.

5.0 out of 5 stars I purchased two of these for my twin grand-daughters for ..., 6 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Bright Pink RG265HX9 (Watch)
I purchased two of these for my twin grand-daughters for their 6th birthday. They were so excited when they opened their paracels and said they were going to wear them all night. I am impressed and am sure they will greatly assist the girls in learning to tell the time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch but daughter says its itchy, 23 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Bright Pink RG265HX9 (Watch)
Bought this for my 5 year old daughter. It's a nice looking watch - has a clear face which isn't too big. We've had it for over a year and its still keeping good time. However, my daughter won't wear it much as she says the strap is itchy, which is disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Bright Pink RG265HX9 (Watch)
My daughter has been struggling a little with telling the time. Within a few minutes after telling her to start with the big hand and look on the outer ring of the watch face and the to & past sides, it is now no problem for her. Great watch. Deffo recommended.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›