5.0 out of 5 stars My Daugher Loves Her New Pink Watch
Having spent many months helping my son learn to tell the time, I decided to try out one of these trainer watches.
My daughter, who is 5, loves the design, loves that it doesn't look huge on her wrist and most of all loves the velcro strap as it helps her maintenance her independance as no parental help is required to take it off or put it on.
And, as for your...
Published on 19 Oct. 2009 by A. Minchom

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch but a little big for small wrists
Published on 5 Oct. 2010 by R. Owen

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daugher Loves Her New Pink Watch, 19 Oct. 2009
A. Minchom (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Bright Pink RG265HX9 (Watch)
And, as for your ability to tell the time, which she might have learn quicker anyway, just a 10 minute of what the 5 past, 10 past etc. was and she's telling the time!

5.0 out of 5 stars lorus childrens time teacher watch, 25 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Bright Pink RG265HX9 (Watch)
i found this a great watch and my daughter who is ten and has special needs , really began learning how to tell the time very quickly... i would recommend this watch to anyone, a very good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little watch!, 23 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Bright Pink RG265HX9 (Watch)
I am so pleased with this tiny watch-it is really beautiful to look at, very pink and girly yet suitable for an older girl too. My daughter has such tiny wrists the adjustable velcro strap will be great. I can't wait to give it her on her birthday! It also arrived in a record 30 hours!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value Watch, 3 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Bright Pink RG265HX9 (Watch)
I bought this watch for my 8yr old grandaughter and she loves it. It's not too childish, is helping her read the time and, most important to her, is pink and girlie!

5.0 out of 5 stars My niece loves it, 18 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Bright Pink RG265HX9 (Watch)
I brought this watch for my 2 year old niece's birthday and she loves it. The velcro strap means that it is adjustable and able to fit her small wrist making her feel very grown up as she now has her own watch just like Mummy and Daddy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely watch, 11 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Bright Pink RG265HX9 (Watch)
This item is exactly what I hoped for - girly, gives lots of information in the face and yet clear to read. That said, my 7 year old daughter is not really that interested yet - but we have it ready for when she is!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch but a little big for small wrists, 5 Oct. 2010
R. Owen "Rebbie" (Tamworth, Staffs, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Bright Pink RG265HX9 (Watch)
I bought this watch for my 5 year old daughter as she has been wearing a plastic digital Dora the Explorer watch and I thought this would be better to help her to learn to tell the time. It is very pretty and the face is nice and clear, but the strap is quite hard and doesn't adjust well for smaller wrists. I chose this watch because of its strap as I thought she would have difficulty with a buckle, but it is too big for her and she therefore doesn't want to wear it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it Love it Love it, 12 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Bright Pink RG265HX9 (Watch)
This is a lovely 1st/2nd watch for a little girl. The numbers are nice clear and the colour coding to show 'to and past' are easy to see and it dosn't look like a training watch. I've bought this for my granddaughter as a Christmas present as other reviews had said this fitted tiny wrists well especially with the velco fastening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little watch my daughter loves, 3 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Bright Pink RG265HX9 (Watch)
Really good quality and very useful for her to learn all about telling the time. Velcro strap makes it very easy for her to put on herself. Would highly recommend this watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but small face, 29 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Bright Pink RG265HX9 (Watch)
I bought this watch for my goddaughter's 5th Birthday. She had been nagging her mother to wear one of her old watches but they were obviously too big, so this kiddy-sized watch was very well received. I was torn between the Timex hearts version, but chose this watch because it it is pretty, and PINK which was one of the important criteria. But it is a smaller face than I had expected so that the 'to' and 'past'on the face are a bit difficult to see. Having said that it is being worn by a 5 year old and is in keeping with the size of her wrist. The velcro strap is stiff and to begin with she kept putting it on and then taking it off again. However she is now wearing it to school so I am hoping the strap softens up with regular use. Overall she seems to be very pleased with it, so I would say mission accomplished.