on 27 December 2013
Excellent stand. Easily built. I wish my guitar playing was as good. If you need a stand, save yourself time and effort and just buy this one
on 17 December 2011
yer great bit of kit......means my guitar does not slipe over; so it stays in tune. sterdy good price.....love on
on 16 August 2014
when i first put this together it was very flimsy and kept falling over but it was cheap so thought i got what i paid for? Then my daughter put her guitar on it propery by placing the bottom of guitar on bottom bar and it is very stable. holds her eletric guitar perfectly. very sturdy and excellent value for money.....
on 13 March 2014
Very nice product for the price I paid. The rubber strap that holds the guitar in can get a bit annoying (when you don't use it), but it works and would be fine if I could be bothered to use it! I would buy another one.
on 4 April 2014
I was concerned about hanging my Les Paul Custom from it's headstock and this stand arrived quickly, is of sturdy construction and has a neck stay which isn't in the picture. Nice piece of kit.
on 23 February 2013
I have received it today and it is exactly as described, it is good value of money considering that on street shop cost more than double. So I would raccomend it without any reservations.....
on 13 December 2014
This piece of kit arrived well packed in bits in the box - it was easy to assemble - it does the job it was designed for and is reasonably cheap - although not the most portable of stands.
on 1 August 2014
Its a quite good stand but the rubberband that hold the guitar in place is a bit loose.
But its a good value for the.money.
on 23 September 2013
just what I expected ,for the cash I paid,does the purpose ,is ideal and is compact,would recommend it to my friends
on 30 November 2014
This is a great product and good value. It arrived quickly, well packaged and as described, would recommend.