5.0 out of 5 stars Vinyl Album Storage Case

3.0 out of 5 stars Album Storage Case
Published on 22 Feb. 2013 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Vinyl Album Storage Case, 5 July 2010
This review is from: Silver Euro Style Album Case Holds 70 Records (Electronics)
A sturdy storage box or travel case for 12'' vinyl records. Reinforced metallic outer with butterfly lock, carry handle and plush fabric lined inner. I'm using mine only for home storage but this looks well built enough to withstand the knocks and bangs a gigging DJ sustains. I've often found manufacturers tend to overate the capacity on storage boxes, but mine is about one third full so far and I think the 70 album rating will be about right. Gonna take a strong arm to carry it full though! Top product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value Record Case, 5 May 2010
J. B. Whycer "Jon Whycer" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought two of these cases to take my 12" record collection and was amazed at the quality and value these cases provide. Two wasn't enough so I ordered a third without hesitation. The construction is amazingly good for the price and I think they would stand up well to being transported for DJ gigs, although I'm only using them for home-use storage. Wouldn't say they're heavy duty, but with moderate sensible care they should last a long time. My first purchase from ACS, who I can't fault.

3.0 out of 5 stars Album Storage Case, 22 Feb. 2013
Amazon Customer (Aberdeenshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This case was lighter than expected and just fine for storing my albums. I didn't expect the lid to come all the way off when opened but have got used to this now. My only complaint was that the item arrived in a flimsy cardboard box which offered no protection with the result that some of the corners are dented. I know that this product is designed to carry LP around in and over time it probably will get some knocks but I would have liked to have received it in perfect condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Music Box!, 17 Feb. 2011
I bought this to condense down the amount of LP's that I have plus to keep them safe and to protect them from the damp as they were stored previously
Very Fast & smooth Ordering & Delivery. Its a very sturdy case & does hold 70 single sleeve LP's. Nice size for carrying meaning not too bulky. Handle seems OK to handle to weight which seems just right (for myself) when Full.
Overall I would recomend this product (& Supplier) to anyone with a sizable LP collection. Thank You!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 18 Mar. 2014
The product arrived in a very flimsy box that looked like it had been thrown around the back of the delivery van so had dents on the edges. Another issue, the lid comes unhinged so watch your feet as it just drops off. Overall I was really disappointed with this item.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great potential - slight design fault issue prevalent., 18 Feb. 2015
I bought three of these cases, and sadly the handle came off one of them the first time I lifted it up with records in it - not good - thankfully there was no damage to my records as I lifted it slowly and the handle literally snapped off when it was 1cm off the carpeted floor. I had to cut through the lining in the lid and remove the existing screws (which were tiny) and insert longer ones - it's temporarily sorted the problem for now but the plastic handles are a serious design flaw and I'm going to replace them all. The thought of 70 prized records potentially getting damaged in a 2 foot drop onto a hard surface (or perhaps much worse if it's down a set of stairs) is not something I would want to have to deal with.

Obviously I could have sent it back for replacement but the issue would still have been there and these are a great price. They're probably best handled from the bottom, which sort of defeats their purpose, as from my experience you cannot lift them with confidence using the handles. I'd like to give these 5 stars but the crappy plastic handles and short screws really let these units down which is a real shame. Apart from that issue these are great cases in terms of build quality, and would be best suited (unmodified) for transporting: polystyrene, foam, flumps, or air. Sort the handles out and you're not going to get much more bang for your buck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every DJ should have them, 30 July 2010
My husband is a DJ in his spare time and this is just what he needs, Excellent product and very reasonable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a high quality item!, 16 Oct. 2014
Not best pleased with this item. The product is of a very low quality and feel, manufactured from low grade plastics and cheap materials.
The hinge has a habit of falling off when you open the lid and I highly doubt that the case shall hold the 70LP's claimed in the blurb.
Since purchasing this item I've actually bought another more expensive case on Amazon. I recommend you spend a little more and purchase another item, as the quality of this is far below par for this price point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and sturdy, 13 Sept. 2014
Brilliant service, ordered standard delivery and the product arrived in two days. Really good quality with a strong locking mechanism and sturdy construction, I bought this for my son to take to uni and it looks like it should do the job perfectly and stand up well to any bumps or knocks. Only one minor issue and that is that you can hear an adhesive sticky sound when you push on the lining however this is a very minor issue in an otherwise great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recored Box is fine and sturdy, 9 Feb. 2015
Recored Box is fine and sturdy. Cardboard box in which it was delevered is too flimsy for the product and was torn in the corner when it was deleivered. The recod box was undamaged so I am happy with the purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›