‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars SOLID, SECURE AND OH, SO EASY TO FIT..., 26 May 2011
This review is from: Rixen Kaul Front Braket for Front Baskets 211, Black (Sports)
Bought one of these to fit a bar bag on. I must admit I was a bit sceptical about it's solidity, but I am quite prepared to stand up and say 'hey, I was completely wrong.' It is SOOO securely mounted I'm sure I could stand on it and jump up and down and it not fail.
Very easy to fit, after proving I am definitely in touch with my feminine side, and reading the instruction.
All I need now is the bar bag, which will turn up at some point I'm sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick, easy, strong, good value, 6 May 2012
This cllip holds my Rixen Kaul basket on my bike. A little bit fiddly to install but works well, allows instant clip on/off and very stable, doesn't droop.. Sold separately from the basket but worth the money. I understand there are other things (map holder etc) you can clip on too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Sept. 2012
I was hesitant to buy this as it seemed expensive, but attached it to my bike with ease and then attached my basket in seconds. My puppy had his first ride in the basket and he loved it.

Great product!! Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says on the tin, 2 Aug. 2012
Efficient little product. Easy to fit, easy to use. Not much else you can say really, German engineering at its best

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Jan. 2012
Stephen Baines (Bath, Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
Extremely sturdy RK Klick Fix front bracket. Bought to replace the Ortleib bracket supplied with my bag. The handlebar fixings are much neater and the locking mechanism works better too as the bag can simply swing down and click into position. Also compatible with the MultiClip raising piece for lights etc, which is very useful: Rixen Kaul KLICKfix Multi Clip Plus 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Standard bar only, 13 Jan. 2011
S. D. James "Su James" (Talybont, Ceredigion, Cymru/Wales) - See all my reviews
Sturdy bracket, bought to allow use of existing bar-bag with additional bike, but the one supplied by Amazon comes with standard bar fittings only. No oversize adapters available through Amazon, so have had to source these elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easiest click on/off system I used sofar., 16 April 2014
Very easy system to fix your basket onto your bike and from what I saw one of the strongest too as I saw you can load up to 7kg in the bike basket if using these brackets. The security cable is definitely a +.

4.0 out of 5 stars Broke on first locking attempt, 16 July 2013
NOELLE (BRENTOR, Tavistock, Devon) - See all my reviews
Very disappointed as I haven't been able to use my carrier as the firs time I tried out the lock on this item the red Klikfix part sheared off completely where it is required to lock the bag bracket in pace, rendering it useless. Who knows perhaps I am just unlucky on this occasion, I will return damaged item for a replacement and hopefully be able to give a better review next time. Watch this space!
I have just received my re ordered Klikfix, and it works perfectly well. However yet to receive a refund on the broken one. Again watch this space!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Sept. 2013
This is an excellent and well designed piece of kit. It fits well and is easily fitted (note that different bits that go around the bars are needed if you have the new bigger diameter handlebars - these are available and can be retro-fitted). The wire loop passes under the bar stem and prevents the bar bag/basket from sagging. I have used an identical one of these on prolonged bike tours, etc. Bar bag unclips easily when you nip in the shop/pub.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fiddly but good, 4 Aug. 2014
Very neat piece of kit. Fits perfectly with my rixen handle bar bag. Found it quite fiddly to install as the cable needs to go through a tiny hole and I was using the extension but worth it. I now have a really roomy bag and can cycle without a heavy backpack.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›