5.0 out of 5 stars SOLID, SECURE AND OH, SO EASY TO FIT..., 26 May 2011
This review is from: Rixen Kaul Front Braket for Front Baskets 211, Black (Sports)
Bought one of these to fit a bar bag on. I must admit I was a bit sceptical about it's solidity, but I am quite prepared to stand up and say 'hey, I was completely wrong.' It is SOOO securely mounted I'm sure I could stand on it and jump up and down and it not fail.
Very easy to fit, after proving I am definitely in touch with my feminine side, and reading the instruction.
All I need now is the bar bag, which will turn up at some point I'm sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Sep 2012
I was hesitant to buy this as it seemed expensive, but attached it to my bike with ease and then attached my basket in seconds. My puppy had his first ride in the basket and he loved it.

Great product!! Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says on the tin, 2 Aug 2012
Efficient little product. Easy to fit, easy to use. Not much else you can say really, German engineering at its best

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick, easy, strong, good value, 6 May 2012
This cllip holds my Rixen Kaul basket on my bike. A little bit fiddly to install but works well, allows instant clip on/off and very stable, doesn't droop.. Sold separately from the basket but worth the money. I understand there are other things (map holder etc) you can clip on too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easiest click on/off system I used sofar., 16 April 2014
Very easy system to fix your basket onto your bike and from what I saw one of the strongest too as I saw you can load up to 7kg in the bike basket if using these brackets. The security cable is definitely a +.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Jan 2012
Stephen Baines (Bath, Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
Extremely sturdy RK Klick Fix front bracket. Bought to replace the Ortleib bracket supplied with my bag. The handlebar fixings are much neater and the locking mechanism works better too as the bag can simply swing down and click into position. Also compatible with the MultiClip raising piece for lights etc, which is very useful: Rixen Kaul KLICKfix Multi Clip Plus 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Standard bar only, 13 Jan 2011
S. D. James "Su James" (Talybont, Ceredigion, Cymru/Wales) - See all my reviews
Sturdy bracket, bought to allow use of existing bar-bag with additional bike, but the one supplied by Amazon comes with standard bar fittings only. No oversize adapters available through Amazon, so have had to source these elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars HANDLE BAR BAG BRACKET, 17 Mar 2014
A. R. Burnham (BUCKINGHAMSHIRE UK) - See all my reviews
HOLDS THE BAG REALLY SECURELY EVEN WHEN THE BAG IS FULLY LOADED . THE BRACKET AND BAG COMBINATION DOES NOT AFFECT THE STEERING OF THE BIKE IN ANY WAY.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bike Bit, 19 Nov 2013
Essential if you want a handlebar bag on your bike. Easy to fit and very well made. Can also fit other bike bits too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best available fitting, 14 Oct 2013
Simply the best bicycle bar bag fitting available, bag is easily fitted and removed, highly recommended to any touring cyclist

Rixen Kaul Front Braket for Front Baskets 211, Black