Price:£16.04 - £20.15+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 24 June 2012
Was recommeded to this ball by my physio, who pointed out the danger of having a cheaper ball deflate suddenly with me on it! Amazon price was significantly cheaper than local shop for a similar product, and delivery was very prompt. I followed the instructions for inflating the ball fully, and am very pleased with it. It feels robust and likely to last me for years.
on 22 March 2012
I am 1.97 tall so I thought I neede a really big ball!!! Even for me this ball is big!!! But it makes fun to sit on it and make exercises. Unbelievable exercises , very usefull !!!
Try another one smaller perhaps!!!!
on 17 June 2014
This ball was recommended by physio. Had previously had a cheaper ball which made it harder to do exercises on as it was less stable. For a little extra money there is a huge improvement.
on 11 September 2015
There is no non-return valve on this ball so when you come to put stopper in the nozzle, the air gushes out when under pressure. Took a strong man the complete the inflating of this product as it is hard going. Could not have blown it up sufficiently on my own. Tough material so should last well.
on 12 January 2016
I'm finding it v difficult to find any sort of pump which enables me to inflate this. Have tried a foot pump, an electric pump and a bike pump. The air just seems to leak around every adaptor I've tried. Does anyone else have this issue. I'd appreciate some input.
on 23 March 2013
Pumped it up as instructed with electric pump.. but it keeps deflating to about 80% so no good for balancing exercises!
on 14 February 2014
This is a good firm ball that is suitable for pilates. i am 5'4" and found it jut the right size.
on 6 December 2015
Brilliant product. Could not be without it now. Exceptional value for money.
on 29 January 2015
As described, arrived in very rapid time. Thank you

See one answered question