5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product

It came broken , I had to return it
Published 19 days ago by RHB

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 24 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Pyrex Borosilicate Glass Baking Tray (Kitchen & Home)
I have been using one of these now for 4 years and it is great. It is far superior to a metal baking tray it is easy to clean (which is my main problem with metal ones as the coating comes off too easily) It doesn't stain, keeps heat well so food does not cool down too quickly which is great if you still have things to cook. I should also mention that i was given this by my Nanna who had used it for quite a few years before i got it so it is a long lasting product as well. well worth the money.

2014 I just wanted to mention that our Pyrex baking sheets are still going strong, no sign of wear and tear, they still come up like new every time they are used and we love the fact that they can be used in the dishwasher. The original is easily over 10 years old and the newer ones are 4 years. If you can get hold of them you won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars this is the result of my research they are easy to clean keep there appearance sturdy and well made ..., 28 Nov. 2014
Mr. Edward Vaughan (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pyrex Borosilicate Glass Baking Tray (Kitchen & Home)
absolute gem heavy quality, i am purchasing all glassware at moment due to concerns from BPA plastic leaching and aluminium pans coated in a tefal non-stick substance also leaching toxic chemicals. this is the result of my research they are easy to clean keep there appearance sturdy and well made for the job.
they are dish washer, oven fridge freezer safe oh and microwave too so all round they are versatile, i would recommend these items if you have the same concerns as i do , or even if you dont they are still very good value for money well made sturdy but overall excellent highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite baking tray., 5 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Pyrex Borosilicate Glass Baking Tray (Kitchen & Home)
Foolishly broke mine by running cold water on hot tray. (Senior moment). It lasted more years than I care to remember. Having been frustrated during the summers to find my other half was always loose freezing our garden veggies on the tray just as I needed it for my cooking, I've purchased 2. A wonderful product I can't bare to be without.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant results and wash up easily, 4 Feb. 2015
Papillon - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Pyrex Borosilicate Glass Baking Tray (Kitchen & Home)
Absolutely brilliant, seem to produce a similar result to a metal tray but wash up much more easily. I bought one of these to try and was so impressed I bought another two within a week. I got so sick of the non stick surface starting to flake off my metal trays within a year that I'll only ever use Pyrex in the future. I've used them for oven chips, pizza and for roasting veg so far but friends have also experienced excellent results with baking cookies. Highly recommended item

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, but a bit small, 22 July 2010
This review is from: Pyrex Borosilicate Glass Baking Tray (Kitchen & Home)
This is a very useful kitchen item which is so much easier to keep clean than metal or latex baking trays/liners. The main downside for me is that it is rather small and I would love to see a normal sized baking sheet version. Very good though for dealing with 'sticky' baking projects as there is no danger with using a metal knife to lift off the cooked items.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best baking tray, 1 Jan. 2015
G. Hesp (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pyrex Borosilicate Glass Baking Tray (Kitchen & Home)
Having had one of these at my parents house for years, I happily paid the price to get one myself.

These are by far the best type of baking tray. Food doesn't get stuck on them as easily as a metal one, they get hot and stay hot because its glass, and cleaning wise, you can scrub them with a scouring pad as there isn't any non-stick coating to come off.

Easily worth it's money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 6 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Pyrex Borosilicate Glass Baking Tray (Kitchen & Home)
Very pleased with this, arrived quickly and safe. Looks great, much better than those horrible metal trays, you can carry it to table (with oven gloves of course) and because its glass it looks good on table for serving from. Going to order a couple more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy Buy Buy, 19 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Pyrex Borosilicate Glass Baking Tray (Kitchen & Home)
Brilliant buy, should have done it years ago instead of the metal trays I kept replacing. I bought two and have thrown all the old trays away never to be used again.

Would recommend any one to do the same - Buy these.

5.0 out of 5 stars This tray is so easy to clean and retain heat so well that the ..., 9 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Pyrex Borosilicate Glass Baking Tray (Kitchen & Home)
Since I bought this tray, my metal trays have been set aside and forgotten. This tray is so easy to clean and retain heat so well that the food are still warm for a while after it's been taken out in the oven.

5.0 out of 5 stars Far better than metal baking sheets., 19 May 2014
This review is from: Pyrex Borosilicate Glass Baking Tray (Kitchen & Home)
Metal baking sheets perish very quickly if you cook a lot. The Pyrex cooking sheet just keeps going and going and washes in the dishwasher shiny clean. It is a little heavy, but who cares.

Pyrex Borosilicate Glass Baking Tray