on 5 August 2010
Bought this, and put it in the dishwasher on a 60 deg c wash and it melts!

Totally unusable and its buckled and deformed.
on 16 December 2015
These are excellent; I have a three year old unbranded blue version of the same design. Where these differ is with the quality of the silicon type material which is much thicker meaning that after the first freeze empty cycle, the ice cube slots keep their shape when releasing the ice cube. My original does not, meaning you had to constantly turn it inside out to release and then reset each one. So much faster with much less time and energy expended.
on 4 December 2011
Good product. Thick rubber that will last the test of time. Deep holes. Comes with a useful tray to keep the item flat while freezing and transporting to and from freezer.
on 1 July 2011
Quick post mint condition Great product very happy with them . You might think they are alittle high in price But they will last a life time :)
on 14 June 2011
Really nice product - the supporting tray is particularly useful (if you've ever tried to put a full silicone tray in the freezer without one you'll understand why). Essential for batch cooking baby food.
on 6 May 2012
These are the best ice cube trays. It produces large ice cubes which you can actually get out of the tray without breaking your thumb or resorting to the hammering / hitting / smashing usually required.
on 28 May 2012
I bought this tray for freezing the purees that I made when weaning my son. It is great as flexible, durable, larger than normal cubes and you get so much more into one tray. The downside is that it quite large for my small freezer and not so great now my son is getting older as he requires about 5 cubes worth for his dinner (ie the cubes are too small now!)! It's also a little painful washing it up. I haven't tried putting into the dishwasher as some reviews said not to do it. Overall it was a good purchase but hasn't lasted a long as I had hoped!
on 19 September 2010
I bought this tray to freeze baby food and it does the trick nicely. Bendable body so easy to pop out cubes as you need them. Especially good to start off with when my son was only eating 3-4 cubes-worth at a time. Would be better with a ld, as an extra layer of protection for his food, but still very useful without.
on 7 June 2012
Originally purchased for freezing home made baby food into small portions so you can mix and match different batches from the freezer. Now just as good for ice cubes!
on 1 November 2010
I bought this item for weaning my 6 month old son to solids. This is brilliant
for making frozen batches of food in advance for meal times.
It's also useful as depending on how many cubes of food you give at one sitting you can
keep an eye on what the child is eating...in my case too much!
The only negatives are that it can't be used in the dishwasher & there is no lid.
However I used cling film to cover the food whilst freezeing & when frozen pop each food type into freezer bags. The tray then can be used for the next batch of food.
I bought this about a month ago. I don't know how long I will use it for, but will pass to my sister to use when I'm finished with it!
Great buy!