4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful concept
The gate is light. The instructions are clear. It works. We use it to stop the baby climbing UP the staircase with a risk of falling down. It is installed at the bottom of the stairs. I wouldn't be confident that you could rely on it with a determined toddler at the top of the staircase. It is a deterrent and packs well for travel.
Published on 22 July 2011 by D. E. Condon

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
Would recommend to parents who have a child under 2 but would have it for over 2's they can easy move it and get ppast it.
Published 19 months ago by gemgem

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: BabyDan Gate ToGo True Pressure Fit Travel Gate (Grey) (Baby Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful concept, 22 July 2011
D. E. Condon "Hector" (Shaftesbury, Dorset) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 7 Aug 2010
This was a god send whe my son was younger. We live away from our relatives and so traveled quite often to different places on visits. It folds up quite small and is very easy to use. Fitted onto almost every staircase and gave us peace of mind that he wasn't going to fall down the stairs. Excellent product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Packed it into our luggage!, 10 April 2009
Kristiana Kincaid (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
While it's not as easy to get 'round as a gate you'd install in your home, it's a perfectly good travel gate that prevents baby from wandering into rooms you'd rather they not. Probably would be great if you're visiting someone's home and you want to minimize baby's movement, but not damage your host's doorframe.

I do wish it would cover a bit broader area (across a hallway rather than just a doorframe), but it certainly is compact. It fit in our large suitcase!

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to store, 26 Aug 2008
Being a grandparent, I am finding my own house filled with baby gear but this is great for the bottom of the stairs and for doorways. Once I got the hang of it I can convert it to fit different openings quite easily, though the red ring, yellow ring thing is not easy to understand... and when grandbaby has gone home I can easily store it under the stairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - baby dan travel gate, 13 Nov 2010
We use our travel gate when on holiday and at grandparents. Our garden/patio door can be left open in summer with the gate up. Its great for the bottom of the stairs to stop nosey kids and parents from wandering around your house. It didn't stop my 3 year old son from 'breaking out' his bedroom, he pushed it underneath, so its not like a metal gate but a very useful product, and so light and small to pack away. Great for keeping a toddler away from a sleeping baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel gate, 18 Sep 2013
We wanted a safety gate that would pack away in the loft but be strong and reliable when our grandson visits. The design of this gate meant that it could easily be adjusted to fit our stairs and it is impressively solid once in place yet quick and easy to remove by an adult. Packs away nicely. Just the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, 17 Nov 2011
Great product, I'd recommend it above the metal gates. Very easy to use & set up and does the job great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Dan Gate to Go, 2 July 2012
Before I purchased I did have to ask the manufacture what the folded dimensions of this barrier were. It would be useful for this information to be available in the product description.I liked the fact that it was made clear it was not an opening gate but a barrier. The suppliers were excellent and it was delivered well packed and promptly. We used it abroad to stop two toddlers going down steps and to keep them away from an unfenced swimming pool. As it was at the top of stairs I did use a tarpaulin as well, tied securely in case the gate gave way. However in position it was very solid, and it was easy to put up and adjust. I did have a bit of difficulty folding it down but my daughter said it was like travel cots and did it with no problem at all. It went into a longer hold all and was the smallest I could find on the market. Over all I was delighted with this product. It kept my grandchildren safe and I would happily recommend it to other people

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit for all!, 13 Sep 2014
I love how easy this gate is to set up, and change the size. You don't have to install wall mounts which means that your walls and stairs don't have to be drilled full of whole. Have used one of these in our back door which keeps our little one from going out and allows the summer air into the house. Would recommend this product for anyone with a little one on the move.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›