5.0 out of 5 stars A good children's watch
Bought this watch for my neice's birthday. She loves this watch, it's very easily adjustable to fit even the smallest wrist. Highly recommended as a "first" watch
Published on 1 April 2009 by Mrs. K. L. Johnstone

3.0 out of 5 stars My 6 year old daughter loves it!!
The strap band is stretchy and will fit round most wrists. Didn't think that the strap catch (bit that you can loosen and tighten the strap) was very easy to use. The numbers on the outside could be a little bigger too, but I must state that this is from an adults point of view.
Published on 10 Mar. 2010 by K. Turner

5.0 out of 5 stars A good children's watch, 1 April 2009
Mrs. K. L. Johnstone (Bolton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timex Kids T7B1114E Hearts Time Teacher Fabric Strap Watch (Watch)

3.0 out of 5 stars My 6 year old daughter loves it!!, 10 Mar. 2010
K. Turner (UK) - See all my reviews
My daughter got this for Christmas as hasn't taken it off, she loves it. She loves the colours and we have to ask her to take it off, she's that attached to it.

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 stars, 7 Jan. 2011
The watch itself is good but my 7 year old daughter wasn't too keen on the cloth strap.
'Daddy gets wet when i wash my hands' she is constantly saying and then has to remove it to dry it out.
I will stick to Timex watches for my other kids but with the leather straps.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful time-keeper, 31 July 2012
I bought this watch for my 5-year-old daughter as she has been learning the time at school. She picked it herself from a few other options that I gave her.

The strap is elasticated, so once it's been set for the correct size it is easily taken on and off. Ideal for kiddywinks.

The heart is the second hand and my daughter likes to watch it move round. It does almost obscure the hour hand though when it passes over it.

My daughter seems to really like it which I suppose is the main thing but I am very disappointed with its time-keeping. It gains about 90 seconds per day. I am forever having to set the blasted thing. That was the least of my worries when I bought it and really spoils the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for tiny wrists, 7 Jan. 2011
The wrist band is adjustable and comfortable even for tiny wrists of a 6yr old.
It would be nice if there was more choice of colour/design (other than pink) with exactly the same wrist band.

2.0 out of 5 stars not so happy, 11 Dec. 2011
recently purchaced this watch for my 6 year old daughter and Iam not so happy with it because Iam not covinced that it will help me teacher her the time.Most of these watches have highlighted areas were the time teaching elements are but this doesn't.Considering its cost aswell I think its not worth buying and if I didn't have to pay to send it back I would.

4.0 out of 5 stars children's watch, 27 Feb. 2012
It is a useful and cheap gift for a child learning the time for the first time, numbers are clear and large enough to see the big and small handles and pretty to look at too.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 4 Jan. 2014
bought for a gift, very happy with it.
easy to tell the time with.
only site I could find what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty watch, 10 Dec. 2011
Im very pleased with this watch it is for my 6 year old for xmas and im sure she will love it.
It looks very girley.