5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice first watch
I bought this for my 6 year old grand daughter to help her understand time. She loves it because it's pretty. It's very easy to read with the minutes printed on the circumference. I would certainly recommend it as a first watch for a little girl.
Published on 22 Sep 2012 by Mr. Terry Connell

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for teaching the time but it's very noisy
Published on 28 Nov 2008 by Happy and Smiling

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for teaching the time but it's very noisy, 28 Nov 2008
Happy and Smiling "I love books and audio boo... (London, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Timex Youth Girls Time Teacher Ballerina Pink Watch - T7B1514E (Watch)
I bought this watch for my seven year old. It is very pretty, with a comfortable elastic strap - very easy to take on or off. However, the ticking second hand is incredibly noisy! It is not something I have ever noticed in a watch, but it is so loud it drives me potty and I end up listening out for it. I am sure it will be a distraction for her too, so she will only have this watch until she learns to tell the time properly, and then we will give her another watch without a ticking second hand. It is a great watch for teaching the time though, just a shame about the very noisy ticking second hand.

3.0 out of 5 stars could be better, 7 May 2009
The watch is very pretty and attractive and my daughter likes it. She loves the pink light. It is good for time teaching

There are two problems:
The elastic strap can get loose and fell off at school (luckily someone handed it in)
My daughter seems to knock the knob on the side and it stops going

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice first watch, 22 Sep 2012
Mr. Terry Connell (Chichester, England) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars timex girls watch, 31 Oct 2009
Nice looking girls watch. Great price and would make a lovely gift.
Only prob is after a while the elasticated strap becomes worn and over stretched with adjusting to a small wrist

5.0 out of 5 stars Time Teacher, 10 Jan 2012
Nubs (South Coast U.K) - See all my reviews
Very good watch for a child to learn the time properly. Good watch face etc. Strap is comfortable. My Grand-daughter loves it and wears it everyday.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT, 19 Aug 2013
EXCELLENT SERVICE & PRODUCT I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANY OTHER BYERS GRAND CHILD REALLY LIKED HER BIRTHDAY PRESENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex girls time teacher ballerina pink watch, 9 May 2011
My daughter loves this and it looks good on her wrist. The strap can be a bit fiddly to adjust, but overall it was a good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars pink teacher watch, 20 July 2010
I think this watch is great value for money. It is really easy to read and my daughter is very happy with the design. The elastic strap makes it easy to get off and on by just stretching it over
the wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a present for my grand-daughter, and I think that she will love it, 8 July 2013
I like the time teacher aspect of this watch, and the numbers are well spaced out and clear to read. This is important for a first watch, for a child !!

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandaughter loves this watch., 5 Mar 2010
Today everything is about simplicity and this little watch ticked all the boxes for her. She is five and as my first watch was a Timex I thought it was the best way to go and I was not disappointed.