5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality
I have brought quite a lot of these lately and I have been very pleased with them. Verbatim are good quality and so far every one I have used has been perfect. These double layer DVD's are very useful if your want to transfer a film on to DVD that is over 2 hours long. Sometimes if there is enough space I can get 2 films on one of these DVD's.

Well worth the...
Published on 25 Mar 2010 by D. E. Clarke

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate Product!!!!
Fulfills the purpose its set out for, ok displacement of the item by this seller and I recommend anyone looking to buy this product to get it from here.
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 25 Mar 2010
D. E. Clarke (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Verbatim 43596 8x Dual Layer DVD-R - Jewel Cased 5 Pack (Accessory)

Well worth the money and the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality disc, 2 Oct 2010
Verbatim's are probley the best blank discs you can buy, all mine worked perfectly dust, finger prints and light scratches doesn't effect them unlike the cheaper brands which barely work if they have a spec of dust on them, also another great thing about these discs is they transfer from 1 layer to the next amazingly well barely a skip in the film, they also work fantasicly in any dual layer dvd burner or dvd player.

4.0 out of 5 stars DL Discs, 26 Mar 2011
Got these DVD-DL discs to backup my cd retro collection as mp3 files - I have just over 160 cd's many with in excess of 20 tracks. I managed to fit them all onto 3 dvd-r dl discs and my tv cd player recognises mp3 recorded on -r format - great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best dual layer DVD-R discs money can buy!, 19 April 2011
Mr. G. White "mrgwhite" (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Great value for a pack of 5 double layer discs.

Worth paying the extra for Verbatim if you need dual layer - the better quality production techniques used by Verbatim shine thru in the end product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable., 1 Oct 2011
Having tried cheaper versions in the past and being very disappointed, I thought I should try these. Glad I did. So far, the 3 disks I have used to store large programs/games on have all worked perfectly.
Knowing that I can now safely back my files to disk on a reliable disk, is not only a relief to me, but also enables me to get some space back on a rapidly filling hard drive.
Would definitely use again when required, and would recommend to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Verbatim DVD - R 8X, 6 Sep 2011
I have had no problems with these dual layer disks. I can write to them with my 4X speed Panasonic recorder at high speed. The quality is good and the price is right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 23 Aug 2011
E. Selby (UK) - See all my reviews
Product was exactly as described and it arrived in the time estimated, all round very happy with the product and service

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 28 May 2011
G. Mansell "manse61" (UK) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with this item, I usually always buy Verbatim as I have never had problems with there products so far and this is no exception either. These discs do what they say, very pleased. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't let me down, 22 May 2011
As they burned was thinking of the song don't let me down, its such a hit and miss afair i have found with other brands but Verbatim if memory servs have NEVER once produced a bad copy. I know they are more expensive but i think on this occasion its worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 19 Mar 2014
S. Z. Islam "Fagoll" (UK) - See all my reviews
I done a surface test on these and they are good quality. I need more so will buy again soon. They laster over 2 years. an still going strong