4.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says
Published on 8 Dec. 2008 by Moonflower

2.0 out of 5 stars IMO, only useful if transporting valuable items
I purchased this item for a backpacking trip in eastern Europe. It was actually stolen during that trip (not due to any product flaws, I wasn't using it at the time!) and I would never consider purchasing another. It is weighty, and I found it time-consuming and awkward to use. Once in use, it must be removed in order to access the contents of your pack.
If I...
Published on 19 Feb. 2009 by L. Streets

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says, 8 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Pacsafe 120 Anti-Theft Backpack And Bag Protector (Apparel)
I used this for several festivals over the summer and it's never let me down. You can hook it anyway you like to your tent and it's never broke or been broken into. This gives a piece of mind as you're out partying drunk at a tent miles away. We put all our booze, bog rolls and stuff like that in the net. The good thing about this is that if you pack enough heavy items into it, it's extremely difficult to cut off and 2 to carry away somewhere else without looking like an idiot by knocking someone's tent down!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, 2 Oct. 2013
Sturdy and realible, I now can sleep all the way in my trips through Asia. A must have for travellers

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and capacious, 15 Aug. 2014
N. Kristensson (Bournemouth) - See all my reviews
We have yet to use this in anger, but first impressions are great; seems very sturdy and capacious. We have soft luggage for our motorbike, and the plan is to use this protector to secure the panniers if we need to leave them with the bike. It happily fits both panniers, fully loaded with 2 sets of armoured jackets, trousers, and boots (helmets stored separately).

5.0 out of 5 stars Very secure, 30 Aug. 2013
Not sure how much this will have been used - bought it for my son for his travels in europe. Tested it before he left, although a little tricky to get right the first time it works, serves it's purpose and gives me peace of mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is amazing don't know how I managed without one, 30 Jun. 2014
This is amazing don't know how I managed without one. Now I can leave my things knowing that they safe and secure and will still be there when I return. I would highly recommend this to anyone, its a fantastic product.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality item (Pscsafe 120), 7 Sept. 2013
I bought this to secure my rucksack for my traveling and this is fit for purpose

good quality and good price (£33.87)

it need a bit of practice to get use to but worth all the trouble

5.0 out of 5 stars locked tight, 18 April 2013
fantastic buy
so easy to use and so useful
i used mine whist travelling on the train and to be honest they gave me piece of mind!
only thing is that they are a little heavy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars All good, 11 Sept. 2014
Fits my 65L + 15L well room to fill my bag more, have used it for traveling yet, but I am sure it will fit it's purpose, arrived promptly, happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 25 Jun. 2014
I used it for the first time last week at Snetterton and it was perfect for putting crash helmet,coats etc in

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY USEFUL, 12 Jan. 2015
Really good useful item. Makes leaving our stuff with our motorbike so much safer and easier these days.

PacSafe 120 Secure Backpack & Bag Protector