5.0 out of 5 stars We'll be playing with this for years to come
Published on 9 Sep 2010 by squnkymum

3.0 out of 5 stars ok for the price
bought this for my 3 year old who loves playing it, and loves it when he puts the marbles through his face lights up and gets so much joy out of playing with it. I just wish it was a bit more sturdy as it keeps falling apart if you slightly move it once its assembled which is such a nuisance.

I would still recommend it though to everyone.
Published 16 months ago by Winner

5.0 out of 5 stars We'll be playing with this for years to come, 9 Sep 2010
This review is from: Marbultopia Marble Run Build & Learn (Toy)
I love this product, it was bought for my Sons' 2nd birthday. He is fascinated by the movement of the marbles. However it certainly needs an older person on hand to put it together, it's not particularly difficult to do so, but my one small complaint is you have to be gentle putting the pieces together as we've had a couple of occasions where being a bit heavy handed meant the whole thing slipped and fell apart. The great thing with this is it will last for years and years, and eventually my Son will be able to put it together himself. There are little novelty bits on it - a wheel shape that spins round when the ball goes past which he loves, lots of bends and curves - brilliant fun - although do just be careful with the marbles, my Son thought they were sweets and did try eating them!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great success!, 25 April 2009
This review is from: Marbultopia Marble Run Build & Learn (Toy)
I bought this for my 5 year-old son for Christmas - was an immediate and enduring success (he told me to write this review!) We had friends staying over for Xmas ages 1 to 9 and EVERYBODY loved the game (even the adults took it out to play after the kids were in bed!). It teaches modelling and building skills and my son loved creating different mazes. It is game that can be played in a group but there is no winner or loser so no tears. This is one of the most successful toys I have bought. As for the one star rating, I do think a 2 and 4 year old would have trouble assembling and entertaining themselves with this toy but a 2 year old would definitely like watching the marbles run the maze if built by someone older. A 4 year old would need direction. My 4 yr old daughter and 5 yr old son entertain themselves ENDLESSLY with this - this is months after Xmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars MARBLE RUN GREAT FUN, 19 May 2011
This review is from: Marbultopia Marble Run Build & Learn (Toy)
I FIRST SAW THE MARBLE RUN AT A RELATIVES HOME AND MY BOYS ENJOYED PLAYING WITH IT. I PURCHASED ONE FOR THEM AND MY BOYS AGE 2 AND 5 LOVE THIS TOY, ITS GREAT FUN AND KEEPS THEM BUSY FOR AGES CREATING DIFFRENT RUNS.
I WOULD RECOMEND THIS TOY TO OTHERS.

5.0 out of 5 stars winning toy of xmas 2010!, 30 Dec 2010
K. Burgess (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Marbultopia Marble Run Build & Learn (Toy)
Purchased this for my son (3yrs) for Christmas, had a hunch he would like this - I was right!
A great first marble run. Yes it is a little mind boggling to put it together even for a 27 year old! But surely learning to follow instructions and work together as a team is another benefit of this toy.
Dad and grandad invented their own runs too! The boys/men have spent ages playing with this since Christmas Day
Has been the success story of 2010!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mummy can we have a turn please?, 26 Mar 2011
This review is from: Marbultopia Marble Run Build & Learn (Toy)
Great set, with lots of different actions and a reasonable price. The pieces fit together easily but firmly and it's compatible with the House of Marbles basic set which we already had. The suggested layouts are good but the instructions are difficult to follow. Especially when the kids are 'helping' and shoving marbles down it before you've finished building it, I found it's much easier to just construct your own design haphazardly as you go along. The box is nice and sturdy and all the pieces of our two sets fit easily inside. I've enjoyed it as much (if not more) than the kids have. The only slight downside is that it can be a bit on the noisy side when all the marbles are moving at once but hey ho the kids are quiet, you can't have it all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 16 May 2011
This review is from: Marbultopia Marble Run Build & Learn (Toy)
A great value toy for children and adults!! I bought this for my daughter for her birthday for her and her daddy to build and play. they love it and keeps my daughter happy for ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marble Run, 25 Sep 2011
This review is from: Marbultopia Marble Run Build & Learn (Toy)
I bought this for my 4yr old son and this has now been keeping him occupied for long periods on end. He absolutely love it . Great product, it also comes with 12 marbles

5.0 out of 5 stars Top gift, 23 Oct 2010
This review is from: Marbultopia Marble Run Build & Learn (Toy)
We got this for my son's 5th birthday and he loves it. He spends hours coming up with ways to make the marble run down the tubes. He has had 4 weeks and had no problems with any of the parts it seems well made.

4.0 out of 5 stars marble run, 31 Dec 2009
This review is from: Marbultopia Marble Run Build & Learn (Toy)
bought this for my 2 boys aged 9 & 6 for christmas they both have had great fun playing with it

3.0 out of 5 stars ok for the price, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Marbultopia Marble Run Build & Learn (Toy)

I would still recommend it though to everyone.

Marbultopia Marble Run Build & Learn