5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for anyone going clipless for the first time.
These were my first clipless pedals and I've been using these on my commuter roadbike for the last 1500 miles or so. No issues whatsoever. I was nervous at first about going clipless but I have to say these pedals make it easy. They come with the tension set at the halfway point so I immediately loosened the spring to the weakest setting and have never felt the need to...
Published on 21 May 2011 by Marvolio

3.0 out of 5 stars The pedals fit like a dream but it didnt come with the pair ...
Hi there i purchased these a few weeks ago and have just put them on. The pedals fit like a dream but it didnt come with the pair of cleat nuts so i cant attach my cleats to the shoes!! Who do i need to email to sort that out?
Published 1 month ago by LoL

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Mar 2013
I already have a pair of these for my hybrid. They are easy to use and you feel the benefit straight away through the pedals. I purchased a second pair for my road bike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality pedals, 24 Mar 2013
Excellent quality pedals for the price and they even come with cleats which the add didnt mention.My first set of clip pedals and I find them easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pedals, 4 Dec 2012
I've been after a pair of SPD pedals and found these at a very good price on Amazon, they take very little time to fix into place and work extremely well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shimano pedals, 17 Oct 2012
Jeffrey Owen (Porth, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Shimano Speed MTB Two Sided Mechanism Pedals (Sports)
I use these on my mountain and cyclo-cross bikes. They are set on the lowest tension and work well. I have provided entertainment for my mates in the forestry when I failed to release and fell sideways in slow motion into deep slime. However, that was before I got used to them. Quite simply they are better than the alternatives and very much cheaper, plus they come with the clips for your shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 16 Feb 2012
This review is from: Shimano Speed MTB Two Sided Mechanism Pedals (Sports)
Excellent prodyct... It was an easy installation with a safe release of your shoes in case of emergency. They look great and they have 2 faces for hitching your shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 18 Jan 2012
The items arrived very quickly and are of good quality and great value for money. I like the fact that they are available in different colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent place to rest ones feet..., 30 Dec 2011
This review is from: Shimano Speed MTB Two Sided Mechanism Pedals (Sports)
My first SPD pedal and as yet I can find no fault.

Easy to fit, and once set to as loose as they would go were a doddle to use. No falling over at traffic lights or frenzied swearing as you can't engage the cleat.

Great pedal, and cheaper here by far than anywhere else I could find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Delivery, 29 Aug 2010
R. Collins "galarich2" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
The pedals arrived within 3 days of ordering. I have now done over 400 miles with them and have no gripes, still look as good as when purchased. Only problem I first had was not doing the screws up really tight, very hard to declip if loose!

4.0 out of 5 stars Shimano 520 SPD pedal, 31 Jan 2012
Bought these for a bargain price. I had previously paid nearly double for the same pedals from my local bike shop. Being double sided, they are very easy to engage and have a good range of spring tension adjustment. Note that the 520s are not serviceable (unlike some more expensive SPD pedals), so when the bearings begin to wear, they should be replaced.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 3 Sep 2010
I ride my mountain bike every day and was frustrated with slipping off thw standard pedals that i had on my bike. I have never had SPD pedals before so i was very happy to see that they were easy to fit and adjust. The price was fantastic as they came from a very reputable dealer and in perfect condition. I would recomend these for a first time buyer of SPD pedals.

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›