5.0 out of 5 stars I don't think i breathed through the whole thing!
This book is absolutely increadable! I got it from the library 2 days ago and have been reading it in every available moment scince. The tension is palpable and most of the time i was holding my breath!
Published on 30 Oct 2002

3.0 out of 5 stars Bookish Sue
This book I found to be a little bland and not half as good as 'Stealing in the Shadows' which I found to be much more chilling. Therefore I think it only deserves 3 stars
Published on 22 May 2008 by Bookish Sue

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't think i breathed through the whole thing!, 30 Oct 2002
This review is from: Out of the Shadows (Paperback)
The plot is intricately woven with humour, horror, romance and questions. The suspense almost killed me and the answer will shock and horrify you. I recomend this book for anyone who has ever considered that things are not always as they seem!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book couldnt put it down. now hooked on kay hooper, 14 Feb 2002
This review is from: Out of the Shadows (Paperback)
I got two books from asda and from the start to finish I read both books in 4 days. I couldnt pt the books down. I am know looking for her other books just to feed my obession with her style of writing. It is a good mixture of romance and thriller that makes her books so different

5.0 out of 5 stars A page turner,, 3 Mar 2001
I've read all three of the 'Shadow' books but this one is by far the best of them. Having got those enigmatic glimpses of Noah in the other two books its a relief to be able to know what caused the shadow and the scar!. The twists and turns in the plot mean you think you've figured out the solution and its all tidy and then wham Kay Hooper pulls a swift 180 degree turn and you back trying to put the pieces together again. This definately a book to read with the light on and someone close by, but make sure you feed the cat just in case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good spine chiller!, 5 May 2006
This review is from: Out of the Shadows (Paperback)
I read this book a couple of times and I thought it was excellent. It is a really good supernatural thriller. If you like thrilling books it's right up your alley, it's got everything. It's got adventure action and a supernatural edge. A must buy! The other books in the the Shadows trilogy are a must read too!

5.0 out of 5 stars read it, 19 Aug 2007
Chi-Mei Wu "chun li" (london) - See all my reviews
This is definately a good book, best out of the Trilogy. Will keep you entertained and will probably mess up your sleeping pattern as well because you won't want to put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best trilogy I've read in ages, 5 July 2004
This review is from: Out of the Shadows (Paperback)
I picked this book on a whim and I thank my lucky stars that I was feeling bored that day. What an amazing and nail biting book. I simply couldn't put it down. I promptly went out and bought the other two books in the trilogy. They can however be read in isolation. I can't wait to start on her other books. Shadow series is not a book for the cynical.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bookish Sue, 22 May 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars An Explosive Book, 4 Jan 2008
Laurel Whitehead (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
Sheriff Miranda Knight has been secretly using her psychic ablilty to solve crime in Cox County Tennessee, but when a serial killer starts brutally murdering teenagers in town her psychic powers draw a blank. Worry about her nineteen year old sister adds to her woes. She needs help and she knows where to get it, though she doesn't want to go there, but she must. She calls in former lover FBI profiler Noah Bishop and his team of psychic agents.

This five star thriller should be hard to believe in, but it's not. Hooper just keeps getting better. She paints a believable past for Knight and Bishop, tells us Bishop's story through Knight's eyes and keeps her readers hanging on every word. A little graphic, no, a lot graphic, but I believe it's necessary for the story.

Review Submitted by Katie Osborne

Out Of The Shadows (Shadows Trilogy)
Used & New from: 0.01