4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!
Needed to repair some fabric as this has done the job! Looks much neater than trying to repair the fabric by stitching.
Published on 19 Nov 2010 by cheekyboy

3.0 out of 5 stars Mend your tent/awning
Our awning is made of "Ripstop", contrary to its name it rips beautifully and very easily. The supplier was unable to provide similar material for a patch but recommended "Tenacious Tape"!
My first impression, unbelievably expensive! Still cheaper, than a new awning I ordered the two rolls I estimated we needed.
The stuff is fantastic, easy to use, true to its...
Published on 23 Oct 2010 by Mr. Richard Chandless

3.0 out of 5 stars Mend your tent/awning, 23 Oct 2010
Mr. Richard Chandless (Annecy France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: McNett TENACIOUS Sealing and Repair Tape (Sports)
The stuff is fantastic, easy to use, true to its name it sticks tenaciously and the result if not invisible, is not obvious.
No hesitation inrecommending it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 19 Nov 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 20 Sep 2010
Mrs. R. A. Hewlett (Suffolk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: McNett TENACIOUS Sealing and Repair Tape (Sports)
Did exactly what is says it would but very expensive for the small amount you get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Tenacious, Top Tent Tape, 21 May 2011
This review is from: McNett TENACIOUS Sealing and Repair Tape (Sports)
Easy to use, works like a charm. It's waterproof & has your tent good as new in minuets. What more do you want? (Apart from not ripping your tent in the first place) Buy it, you won't be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy repair product, 16 Aug 2012
CeeTee "CeeTee" (Glusburn, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: McNett TENACIOUS Sealing and Repair Tape (Sports)
Used this to repair a long tear (over 4") in a fairly expensive padded jacket with a blue ripstop outer. We didn't think that we could match the original fabric, so bought this in clear.

I initially cut strips to join the rip on the underside of the material. The adhesive is highly aggressive, so it is fiddly to manouevre the repair tape into the right position without it grabbing the material, but it can be done. At this point the original tear had become almost invisible, but of course was only sealed from underneath. I applied a second piece from the outside to completely seal and waterproof the tear. On reflection, it would have been better to have left only the underside layer as two layers make the repair a bit stiff.

I'd have given it 5 stars, but am withholding one for the cost - you know it only costs pence to make, but it makes the difference between losing a perfectly good garment and keeping it so it's about worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars supper stuff!!, 21 Jun 2011
This review is from: McNett TENACIOUS Sealing and Repair Tape (Sports)
Dont bother with glue or patches, this tape is brilliant! Clear, mess free easy to use although a little expensive for the amount that you get but well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 24 Feb 2013
This review is from: McNett TENACIOUS Sealing and Repair Tape (Sports)
I used this on my jacket as I had caught the seams on barbed wire. I put it inside and outside to make sure it was sealed and waterproofed. So far I have had no problems but saying that I haven't been out in a real rainstorm since fixing it so I do still need to try that out. It has stuck and stayed. I would say it is not invisible though, I will have to buy myself a new jacket but it will do for now until I can afford it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 1 Sep 2010
This review is from: McNett TENACIOUS Sealing and Repair Tape (Sports)
This repair tape did exactly as claimed. Two small tears in my caravan awning are now repaired and virtually invisible. Excellent!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super tape, 10 Jan 2011
This review is from: McNett TENACIOUS Sealing and Repair Tape (Sports)
Super sticky tape. Used it to repair a rip on my down jacket, following another reader's feedback. Had a bit of difficulty attaching it without catching too much down (not a fault of the tape). Will use the tape to repair other outdoor gear we have.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very tenacious., 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: McNett TENACIOUS Sealing and Repair Tape (Sports)
Bought this to affect temporary repairs on my kites. After many months, I've decided that the repair isn't really temporary. Quite expensive, but good.