on 7 September 2009
Bigger than it seems on the pic, quite heavy but feels good on a hand. Comes in a nice, sleek plastic box-so it's will be great for a present. Well finnished-great value for the money Go for it! Just one thing-bought as Amazon Prime item and the delivery took 2 days more than the estimate.
0Comment22 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 February 2010
I spent months trying to decide on the watch I wanted for upto £100 and then saw this and saw the price. Great watch. Smart and still wearable with an everyday job. It also has a great stopwatch and it's tough! Would definately recommend it.
on 12 July 2011
My parents bought me this watch for my birthday. I had seen it and liked the style and when it arrived i was godsmacked at how nice it actually is! Its a good heavy weight looks a lot more expensive than it actually is and just great! Delivered promptly and well packaged - very impressed
on 31 January 2010
Purchased as a christmas present ,owner delighted, hasn`t stopped raving about it ever since. Really good packaging , fast delivery, a really good purchase would reccomend to others.
on 23 November 2011
This is a really nice watch - I bought it for my husband for his birthday and he loves it. It's larger than it looks in the photo and is a lovely heavy steel.
on 25 November 2011
Excellent value for money - comfortable bracelet with adequate adjustment - keeps accurate time and is easy to switch between modes
on 17 December 2011
Heavy watch that is excellent quality at an amazing price. It comes in a lovely clear box,any fashion consious man would be happy with this gift.i can't believe the bargain price.
on 18 February 2012
GREAT WATCH BUT WAS NOT WORKING WHEN I RECIEVED IT,I PUT A NEW BATTERY IN AND IT WORKED FOR A WHILE BUT KEEPS STOPPING.EVERY OTHER SELLER HAS A LINK TO CONTACT THEM APART FROM SIMPLY GIFTED.CONTACTED AMAZON TO TELL THEM THIS BUT WAS A WASTE OF TIME.
on 23 January 2012
The watch itself is excellent value and really well finished. Unfortunately the back up service..I refer to the bracelet alteration in this instance, took an inordinately long time..three weeks in fact, to return to me after shortening. I would recommend anyone to take it to a local jeweller who would do it faster and possibly charge less than the postage costs involved to return it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 January 2012
Never mind the name, this is a Sekonda. Well made, heavy, accurate and good looking (the watch). Own several Sekondas, some for more years than I care to think about, and none have ever let me down. This is a good basic chronograph, easy to read in daylight, luminous hands for time only. Easy to set-up and wear. Highly recommended at discount price.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse