5.0 out of 5 stars Great support
I took the advice from other reviews and bought a smaller size and I'm so glad I did. My normal size would have been way too big.
These sadles and very comfortable, I like the fact you can adjust the buckles when your feet swell in the heat.
I would really advise these to anyone who has issues with their arches, great support!
Published 9 months ago by William John Kearney

2.0 out of 5 stars A strange fit with some odd design choices.
These sandals are quite a narrow fit, and have a very strange ridge / recess around the toes which takes some getting used to. They have caused me blisters on my instep as it is difficult to position your foot so that the toe ridge is in the right place without having the sandals loose enough so allow rubbing on the underside of your foot. I can't recommend these at all.
Published 2 days ago by spendo nagasaki

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support, 14 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Go one size down!, 1 Nov 2013
I'm usually a uk 6 but after reading the reviews I went for the 38 which is a uk5 and in the N narrow version and they fit me perfectly. Love them, so much cheaper than in the stores. Gonna buy them in white too. Happiness all around!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy sandals, 4 July 2013
Never really been a sandal wearer but buying these has changed my outlook. The sole is very supportive and will mould to your feet. As on other reviews order a size lower - I'm always a 43 but the 42 is the best fit for me in these. Excellent value !

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 26 Feb 2014
I love my Birkenstocks- they arrived quickly and are amazing. My shoe size can vary from a size 4-5...with these i went with a 4 as a lot of customers were saying they went down a size...they fit perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, 6 Jun 2014
The reviews on here say they have a normal fit (slim/narrow) but for a wider footed girl i feel they fit snug not in a bad way they are extremely comfortable and look perfectly fitted which is what i wanted if you have wider feet and want the sandals to look just right and not big granddad looking they are soooo comfy and i got a size down normally wear uk size 6 and some times 5 1/2 if i can squeeze and the uk size 5/ EU38 are perfect literally no more room left to look oversized which is how i see alot of women wearing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arizona sandals, 31 July 2013
Amazing sandals, super comfortable and also very good price.
I bought narrow fit and it's perfect also the size it's a true size.

5.0 out of 5 stars love love love, 29 July 2014
I love my Birkenstocks and what a fantastic price, they came really quickly and I haven't been able to take them off since. There has been much birkenstock envy in the house since and subsequently my boyfriend is going to get a pair...yes we will be the couple in matching sandles (hanging my head in shame!)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have classic for really good money, 2 July 2014
I was already familiar with the product so I knew it was gonna fit my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, 23 April 2014
Can't think of anything negative to say - product arrived exactly on time, matched the description and fitted perfectly. Old Birkenstocks found their way to the bin immediately.

4.0 out of 5 stars Birkenstock quality, 16 Feb 2014
It's a great product. The blue colour maybe a bit plain but the price for this particular one at £24.00 it's worth it even if colour is just blue.