4.0 out of 5 stars Get a size smaller!!
I'm a woman, with very tiny pixie feet. I usually get a size 4 in shoes, but I chose to get a size 3 in this unisex size and it fits perfectly. I love that the straps come un-done so you can tighten them yourself without having to make new marks on the shoes. I love my birkenstocks so far :D But yes, order a size lower than you normally are :)
Published 4 months ago by Lana

2.0 out of 5 stars Painful.
Published 14 days ago by Bob Belfast

4.0 out of 5 stars Get a size smaller!!, 22 April 2014
Lana (ENGLAND, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good provided you choose the right size, 14 Jun 2011
S. Auberval "crazy Frog" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I needed to be sure before purchasing these on line. So I went to a shoe store and asked to try 2 different sizes, in both widths. And even after that, I'm not convinced I picked the right size for my feet as I may have tried the sandals in a bit of a hurry. Note to self: never make that mistake again.

But now the shoes have molded a bit better to my feet, I've been thoroughly enjoying wearing them :-)

Dec.2012 edit: in hindsight, I should've gone for a leather material as this is starting to have little cracks where the forefoot folds by the big toe. Time's taught me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfortable sandals., 13 Jan 2010
Great comfortable sandals Although bought for my dad and he as very wide feet so they were not quite wide enough. not detrimental to the product as they were not advertised as "wide" but bear in mind if you have wide feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic but come up very large, 16 July 2014
I love the Birkenstock Arizona slimfitting. My only criticism is that I'm a UK size 3.5 and I had to order the size 35 (equivalent to a European size 2 to get a perfect fitting. However they are the comfiest sandals I have ever owned, even more comfortable than Fitflops. Also this pair were only 35 so much cheaper than other retailers who we're charging 50!

5.0 out of 5 stars Birkenstock sandals, 18 July 2014
Absolutely fantastic, very comfortable, and my 3rd pair (i have two other styles). Very resonable pirce at 25 so I think they must not be a popular colour, However when they arrived they were a cross between karkhi and beige and will go with anything so i got a real bargin. Would definately recommend,

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous sandals, 3 July 2014
I already knew to buy in a smaller size - Birkenstock virgins need to be aware of this. Since buying them I have hardly had them off my feet and can walk for miles in them. A word of warning - your feet can take a little while to get used to them and they may feel strange at first but persevere - its worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Birkenstock Arizona, 8 May 2011
Bought these as my daughters own a few pairs of Birkenstocks and say they are fantastic.
I am very pleased with them and find them so comfortable, I shall definitely buy another pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for narrow feet, 9 Aug 2014
I already own a pair or normal width Birkenstocks which are a bit too wide and clumpy for me. So thought I'd try these especially as they are adjustable and have a narrower foodbed.

They were the best, I am a size 5 narrow/normal width and these fit me perfectly. I found them true to size and did not need to order a size down as others have said, so comfortable from a full days use too. The adjustable double straps were easy to do and means my feet did not ache at all. Very pleased with my purchase especially as I paid a cheaper price compared to other stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 28 July 2014
I'm a big fan of cork soled sandals and these are just as comfortable as my Birkenstock clogs. It took a couple of tries to get Birkenstock sizing right but now I have it's reliable. I'm usually a 37 and wear a 36 slim. I have quite a high instep so I was wary of the style but now they're worn in and the leather straps have given a little and they're perfect. The dark brown is a great summer colour.

2.0 out of 5 stars Painful., 14 Aug 2014
They fit pretty well length and width wise (I have narrow feet), but they have raised moulded bits for your toes to go into. If your toes don't fit neatly into these (mine didn't) they can really rub and dig into the sole of your foot or underside of your toes. This is a pretty major flaw in my opinion. I returned mine free of charge, so I guess you can try for yourself with no commitments.

Birkenstock Arizona Men's Sandals Stone 11 / 45