5.0 out of 5 stars vans
bought these for my daughter, she is very pleased with them but are quite generous with the size so you may want to order a size smaller than what you normally have
Published on 23 April 2012 by Jewdrop

3.0 out of 5 stars As expected accept the laces are a different length
There really isn't much to say about Vans Era's, they are a classic. I was a bit disappointed to realise that I had been sent a pair with laces of a different length though. This is the first time I have had such an issues with Vans.
Published on 20 Sept. 2012 by Ben

5.0 out of 5 stars vans, 23 April 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shoes, 28 May 2013
These were a snug fit, and saw the normal deterioration expected on Vans, such as a stretched wall around the crease over the toes, but they retained their colour well, and also were very solid in all their uses. Only reason it isn't 5 stars? I wish they were a slightly deeper red.

5.0 out of 5 stars Size 11 Navy vans. Perfect!, 10 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Vans U Authentic, Unisex-Adults' Low-Top Trainers (Shoes)
My first pair of vans, I already love them. Wanted a pair for ages and i must say that i'm not disappointed, delivery was very quick, they fit perfect out of the box do not need to wear them in like other similar shoes, really comfortable can wear them for ages and are still comfortable and are great for driving in which is a big plus. The quality is amazing and I will defiantly be buying more in the very near future! defiantly worth 5 stars!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 27 April 2014
Purchased these and I'm very impressed!
The fit is really comfortable and they look great with skinny jeans
The picture is true to the colour
These are my second purchase and great value for money.
Would definitely recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Bit Big , but excellent trainers., 3 July 2014
Hi, i buy one pair of red vans size 8 uk. I have air max and air force trainers and all are size 8 , so i ordered a size 8 ones , but them are a little big i should ordered a 7.5... and i will the next time. Btw the trainers are great , the collor is excellent, the material too. I think , for the price these are a very good choice ;)
Here in Portugal a pair of vans are around 65-75€ wich is like 58£ , so 27£ vans plus 6£ is not bad :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 28 Dec. 2010
I havebeen looking for Vans authentic white but I was truely surprised to see it on sale as such a brilliant price nearly 40% discounted. I wear half size & normally it is a challange finding something in halfsize but I was quite impressed with amazon..
The sneaker is better than I expected. Very comfy. Good grip even on snowy & icy road. Surely a lot better than a normal traditional plimsoll.Absolutely loving it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of authentic trainers., 8 Jan. 2013
My daughter was well pleased with these. I had no idea what it was she was asking for when she mentioned Vans for Christmas. I thought `you`re too young to drive a van`. A quick look online revealed it was trainers she was after, so the smile on her face when she opened them under the tree was something special. Knowing you got it right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - bit on the large size, 22 April 2014
Got this in a size 13 for my boyfriend, having big feet he generally can't find this size in most UK stores so was pleased to find them on Amazon, at a great price too.

I would recommend going a half size smaller than you are when buying Vans if possible, as they tend to come up a bit big and stretch over time.

Rebecca

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE!!!!!!☺️, 18 Feb. 2014
I ordered the red vans and they were great! They fit as expected they were also in great condition with original packaging. The only reason i didnt give them five stars is because they were a little lighter than i expected but overall great value and a good price

4.0 out of 5 stars Red Vans, 9 Aug. 2013
They cost me £25 but £30 after vat, which I think is a very good price considering when you go to the high street they are £45 for a pair! They game in the the proper boxing all wrapped up and came on time! Easily the best Bargin iv had in a long time!