4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy for little girls, 31 Oct. 2007
Mr. J W "john_w" (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Green Peapod Doll (Baby Product)
My daughter (aged 4 at the time) saw one of these, and instantly fell in love with it. Its a little girl doll that lives in a peapod. The doll comes out for a cuddle, and then goes back in for a sleep (so I am told by my daughter anyway!). It really is a lovely toy, and she is so loving and gentle with it. Its made of a really soft material, and I would highly recommend for a present. One of our friends little boys saw this - and he ended up with the pea nut (which is yellow).

Lovely toy - very good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful little toy!, 14 Feb. 2008
L. Jones (Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Green Peapod Doll (Baby Product)
My youngest daughter (18 months) absolutely loves her little Pea Pod and carries it around everywhere, its a great toy for playing with in the day and she can take it to bed because it is so soft and cuddly! There are no loose parts so it would make an ideal first doll for little ones! We have now bought our three year old the 'Peanut' version to save arguments, and this is just as lovely! Both highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Pea Snuggle Pod, 27 Dec. 2007
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Green Peapod Doll (Baby Product)
I couldn't believe how cute this was when I saw it. My daughter who got one of these when she was 9 months immediately adored it and still does. It goes everywhere with her and she now has backup just incase it gets lost.
Washes really well and keeps its colour and softness. Really brilliant as a first comforter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, lovely, just lovely!, 10 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Green Peapod Doll (Baby Product)
I bought sweet pea for my daughter a couple of years ago and although it has gone everywhere with her and has been washed numerous times it is still looking great and is as soft as when it was new. My other daughter now 6 is desperate for one too and I have even bought one for a friends 14 year old - who loves it! I'm now ordering these for anyone I know having a baby I couldn't recommend them more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awww so sweet, 19 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Green Peapod Doll (Baby Product)
I bought this as a Christmas present for my little one, although my husband thinks it was for me by my reaction!

The little cuddly doll sits in her peapod waiting for cuddles! She is super soft and easy for little ones to hold on to. When she is tired and finished being played with she can be popped back in her peapod for sleep or to wait for more cuddles and play time!

I also think that this will be good to help teach my little one that it is night time - the doll can be taken out in the morning and put in the peapod at night.

Great quality and a fun idea - I want to buy the other designs now.............for my little one of course!

5.0 out of 5 stars super cute and very well made, 11 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Green Peapod Doll (Baby Product)
I've bought this for my 6 month old niece for Christmas and was worried that it might not live up to the photos (the internet is tricky like that)but I was so wrong because the fabric and stitching are very good quality and Im sure she's going to love this super cute soft doll for many years to come. Im sure it will also help mum and dad with a game to put the doll to bed "and now it's your turn" as well as develop some motor skills in time. It came from Stork gifts within days and was wrapped in some tissue paper which was a nice touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars very sweet, 29 Aug. 2009
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Green Peapod Doll (Baby Product)
this is a lovely little soft toy for my baby daughter, made from a nice soft material . makes a sweet bedtime companion. you can take the little doll out and tuck her back up in her little pod bed. i would recommend this for boy or girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, soft and bigger than you expect, 5 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Green Peapod Doll (Baby Product)
What can you say about this? Sweet Pea is so cute and adorable. The pod and little toy inside are just lovely. My 4 year old has taken hers to school and even the teachers want one now!

We have others too - Hunny Bunny and Lil' Peanut so we knew what to expect.

Beautifully made soft toys and larger than you would expect when you first buy one. Both my girls (4 and 2) adore theirs and they get taken out in the pushchair and are always cuddled in bed.

Just gorgeous.

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgoeus, 28 May 2010
J. K. Jones - See all my reviews
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Green Peapod Doll (Baby Product)
ihave just bought one of these for hen my daughter has her 2nd bday i have bought the peanut it is gorgoeus so soft and cute she will luv it. it is bigger than i tought it would be which is great:)
will definetly be buying the peapod 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Peapod doll - so soft!, 2 Feb. 2009
A. Boyle "bikeburd" (Penicuik, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Green Peapod Doll (Baby Product)
Manhattan Toy Green Peapod DollI ordered this for my 9 month old niece as it was suitable for 6 months+. I was delighted with it as it was so incredibly soft and wanted to cuddle it myself!

Manhattan Toy Green Peapod Doll