4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money
Published 3 months ago by Clive Bradberry

3.0 out of 5 stars work at the range specified
The level I received was off very slightly and I had to use a spirit level I know is true sitting on top to level the laser.

Published 2 months ago by Jak

3.0 out of 5 stars work at the range specified, 28 Jun 2014
Jak (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mannesmann Laser Spirit Level Set in Blow-Mould Case/ GS-TÜV Approved - Black (DIY & Tools)

The supplied carry case is of good quality and has space for the batteries when not in use. Very easy to set up and use. The stand will extend to 1 meter but is not very steady when fully extended and care is needed when rotating. However if you can set the tripod stand on something high and steady this makes the tripod more solid.
The laser dot is very easy to see when using in doors and when out doors works just fine at the 30 meter range specified this i have tested on a dull day but I think on a sunny day you might have trouble seeing the dot but you can still find the dot if you use something black.
Comes with two fittings, one is for straight line and the other is for 90% angle. The straight line fitting is useful once you know how to use it However the 90% angle I don't see any use for. There is an on/off button on the laser so you can switch it off when not in use so this is very handy.
I have only given 3 stars because the level I received is slightly off and I have to place a true level on top to set up, but once set up is done I can put the other level away.
I would still recommend this laser level for the price and it is easy to use even if you are a beginner at this kind of thing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money, 28 May 2014
Was looking for something to set out levels for a large patio at home that is dug into a slope and needs simple foundations for low retaining walls. The laser level is very easy to set up but very light weight so in using it outside I find myself regularly checking back to my benchmark in case I've knock it out of line. Having said that it has made the job 100 times easier than working my way round the garden with a spirit level and multiple pegs and following a major down pour at the weekend I'm happy that my levels have been set up correctly using the lazer. So whilst I would have liked something a bit heavier I'd rate this product good value for the price paid. It also comes in its own plastic packing case so you have somewhere to store it safely ( even includes a storage slot for the batteries so you can take them out of the level when not in use and not have them rolling about in the case ).

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good item!, 1 Mar 2014
Fantastic quality, better than expected. Does the job brilliantly. Easy to use, instructions provided, carry case very useful. Very happy overall.

4.0 out of 5 stars does exactly what it says on the tin, 10 Feb 2014
I made my first attempt at building a raised flower bed 12 ft X 5 ft this came in very handy indeed when finished the wall was level I was chuffed to bits.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice bit of kit, 9 Aug 2014
Nice piece of equipment, I bought it to level out the footings for my new outbuilding.
It did the job well.
Only complaint was the lazer dot goes very weak when you use the attachments.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good for the price, 29 Aug 2014
very good for the price, does save a lot of time sorting out levels in one go. ideal for inside and outside working.