on 31 January 2012
Bought the espresso pods for my other half as it's his favourite . He absolutely loves it and says it's the best espresso he's had in years . It also smells lovely and always makes me want one too .
on 24 December 2013
I purchased these with a new coffee machine. Next day, I found that they are half the price in my local Tesco store;
the price you pay for convienience I suppose.
Great coffee though - without the mess that puts me off using the espresso machine we already have.
on 1 July 2013
Part of the problem is gauging when to switch off the maker before it gets too weak a blend for my taste. Easier done with the espresso, rather than the longer, two-capsule drinks like cappuccino.
on 4 February 2010
Really good tasting coffee! You can make and espresso of a longer weaker coffee from these capsules-very versatile.
on 16 May 2012
This coffee I send to my step son, he loves the stuff... As a coffee lover myself and very fussy I found myself liking it too.Good price, tasty coffee and lots and lots of choice.
on 28 November 2013
I am really struggling to understand the price on this range (Is it for 2 boxes?) - Its £3.68 list price direct from Nescafe's own Dolce Gusto site. Check out [...]
on 7 January 2014
Excellent quality of espresso cafe in a fair value. It is strongly recommended. I have tasted before I buy it. I will continue to buy it.
on 28 November 2013
I have enjoyed this product so much, that I have ordered a lot more ! I would recommend this to anyone, delicious !
on 15 September 2013
it does what it says on the box but do not know why the still print the numbers in the boxes?
on 3 July 2014
Son-in-law loved the flavour of coffee great gift i would say.