5.0 out of 5 stars addicted to smelling coffee !
Bought the espresso pods for my other half as it's his favourite . He absolutely loves it and says it's the best espresso he's had in years . It also smells lovely and always makes me want one too .
Published on 31 Jan 2012 by bettymoose

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as a barista's coffee - but what is?
Part of the problem is gauging when to switch off the maker before it gets too weak a blend for my taste. Easier done with the espresso, rather than the longer, two-capsule drinks like cappuccino.
Published 15 months ago by RogerDodger1946

5.0 out of 5 stars addicted to smelling coffee !, 31 Jan 2012
This review is from: Nestle 'espresso' for Dolce Gusto coffee capsules (16 Capsules) (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Expresso, 4 Feb 2010
M. John - See all my reviews
Really good tasting coffee! You can make and espresso of a longer weaker coffee from these capsules-very versatile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Son-in-law loved the flavour of coffee great gift i would say.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it as my cafe in the mornings, 7 Jan 2014
Excellent quality of espresso cafe in a fair value. It is strongly recommended. I have tasted before I buy it. I will continue to buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee without the mess!, 24 Dec 2013
I purchased these with a new coffee machine. Next day, I found that they are half the price in my local Tesco store;
the price you pay for convienience I suppose.
Great coffee though - without the mess that puts me off using the espresso machine we already have.

1.0 out of 5 stars struggling to understand the price - Its £3.68 list price direct from Nescafe, 28 Nov 2013
I am really struggling to understand the price on this range (Is it for 2 boxes?) - Its £3.68 list price direct from Nescafe's own Dolce Gusto site. Check out [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Expresso, 28 Nov 2013
I have enjoyed this product so much, that I have ordered a lot more ! I would recommend this to anyone, delicious !

5.0 out of 5 stars as it says on the box but do not know why the still print the numbers in the boxes?, 15 Sep 2013
M. A. Swords - See all my reviews
it does what it says on the box but do not know why the still print the numbers in the boxes?

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as a barista's coffee - but what is?, 1 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, 16 May 2012
This coffee I send to my step son, he loves the stuff... As a coffee lover myself and very fussy I found myself liking it too.Good price, tasty coffee and lots and lots of choice.