4.0 out of 5 stars Some of the best music from the time
This album was bought at the time and contained some of the best loved classical music from that year.

Published on 3 Oct. 2012 by Mole

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very uplifting.
I found many tracks on this recording to be really miserable and when my husband heard it he asked me to turn it off.some of the tracks are good. I bought two discs in this series and won't bother again.
Published 21 months ago by Mrs. A.Parker

4.0 out of 5 stars Some of the best music from the time, 3 Oct. 2012
Mole "Mole" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Classical Album 2007 (Audio CD)

It's a real mixture; some well known items such as "Brindisi, "O Sole Mio" and "Ave Maria". But there are some other really good pieces such as Kathryn Jenkin's "Everything I do" and Fron MVC's "Land of my Fathers". An eclectic mixture and one that would fit very nicely into most album collections.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous collection of popular classics, 14 April 2013
This review is from: The Classical Album 2007 (Audio CD)
Fabulous collection of popular classics in 2 discs. If you like excerpts of well known classical pieces sung or performed by famous and talented people go buy this. There are 2 cd's with 20 "hits" in each disc. Relaxing music for those long journeys especially if the car radio is not entertaining. I bought several different collections for the house and car.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best annual compilation there is on the market, 16 Jun. 2009
McStick (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Classical Album 2007 (Audio CD)
Having recently bought the 2008 and 2009 instalments, I decided to start buying previous editions. I'm certainly glad I did, because they never disappoint. Contains a wide range of all the latest recordings of the particular year in question, and allows you to sample artists you otherwise wouldn't have heard.

5.0 out of 5 stars The classical Album 2007, 21 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Classical Album 2007 (Audio CD)
When I bought my car, the Classical Album 2005 CD was in the CD player; since then I've tried to get some of the same genre and haven't been disappointed. The 2007 release was received quickly, in great condition and I love listening to it. Many thanks...

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very uplifting., 30 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Classical Album 2007, 17 Mar. 2012
This review is from: The Classical Album 2007 (Audio CD)
This is a treat for Opera lovers of all ages. Good variety of artists & music.Well worth the money. Mostly well known songs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Oct. 2014
very good

2.0 out of 5 stars The Classical Album 2007, 8 July 2007
This review is from: The Classical Album 2007 (Audio CD)
The only two songs i liked were 'The flower Duet' by All Angels and 'Walking in the Air' by The Choirboys. If this album had some more choral music rather than opera, then i would be happy. A bit of Libera would be nice...

The Classical Album 2007
The Classical Album 2007 by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2006)