5.0 out of 5 stars very nice and cheap double air bed
Very comfortable airbed. Pillows are very important as I dont have to provide separate pillows for guests etc. It inflates very quickly with an air pump that I also bought in amazon.
I have used it for 10-12 days aproximately. It works very well and does not lose air. I only had to inflate it a little bit after 7 days.
Published on 9 Jun 2010 by Mr. G. Askounis

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
Published on 3 April 2011 by shell

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice and cheap double air bed, 9 Jun 2010
Mr. G. Askounis "giorhus" (London) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars best Buy Yet, 10 Jun 2010
MDLBRETT "camping lover" (Kent, U.K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Campingaz Smart Quickbed Double (Sports)
over the years i have had to buy so many camping beds due to them being so uncomfortable, but this one from campinggaz is so good you could use it all the time. the space under the pillows is very good for security. i would recomend this product to anyone

4.0 out of 5 stars Good valves, a bit ridgy., 7 July 2009
R. Smith (England) - See all my reviews
Really nice two stage valves that make air loss when inflating unlikely, you can make them pretty much airtight before removing the inflator hose. The built it pillow work well and there is a small storage compartment under each. Down-side is the ridges that run vertically down the mattress are quite noticable, more so the thinner you are. They do stop you rolling off, even if they stop you rolling completely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good and very confortable bed love it, 2 Jun 2010
J. L. Rosario "J. Rosario" (Croydon, London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Campingaz Smart Quickbed Double (Sports)
Great product at great price and very fast delivery, a pleasure to do business with, thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars DOUBLE THE COMFORT!, 27 April 2010
Mr. R. S. Spence (Wolverhampton,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Campingaz Smart Quickbed Double (Sports)
This is a superb inflatable double bed. Once i'd purchased an inflator from my local Halfords, having found out that i had nothing in the house to inflate it with!

It took a only a few minutes to fully inflate and is very comfortable. The built in pillows are a welcome addition to this particular product and comfort levels are on par with my own bed.

Highly recommend this to anyone who is in need of a decent sized inflatable bed for guests who might be staying with them for a while. Nice one Campingaz..oh, and Amazon for their prompt delivery and service. GOOD TIMES!

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 3 April 2011
This review is from: Campingaz Smart Quickbed Double (Sports)
Received this air bed end of July last year. My father-in-law had purchased one about a month earlier and we really liked the look of it and the pillows were a good idea. We have used this air bed 4 times last year and then last weekend and this weekend. My husband inflated ours and my father-in-laws, but after an hour they had both deflated so we thought we have not put the valves back in right. So Saturday morning after spending a night pretty much on the tent floor we inflated them again only to find both had gone down again. We thought it was strange for it to happen to both of them but neither of them are punctured, therefore we wonder if there is a fault with them. My father-in law had only used this twice before. For the money and how long they had lasted you might as well by a cheap one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best inflatable bed ever bought., 15 July 2010
This review is from: Campingaz Smart Quickbed Double (Sports)
This inflatable bed really is amazing, so comfortable and supportive and does not deflate at all, until you wish to deflate it.I would recommend this for outdoor and indoor use,a fantastic product at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best airbed, 8 July 2010
R. W. Burr "Docrob" (Pontefact, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Campingaz Smart Quickbed Double (Sports)
This is the best airbed I've slept on. Quick to inflate, and like the valve arrangement. The pillows are comfortable and the base is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars The integrated pillows are great!, 17 Jun 2013
This review is from: Campingaz Smart Quickbed Double (Sports)
Easy to inflate, nice and firm, pillows don't slip off, excellent.
Note that the pillows inflate separately.
There is no case or cover included but we are using the one from our previous inflatable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and quick to in/deflate - recommend, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Campingaz Smart Quickbed Double (Sports)
One the most comfortable airbeds we have used. the pillows are well designed and compartment underneath is genius. Yes it deflated a bit (35%) every night but it is hardly an issue to pump it up before you go to bed, using the battery pump it takes all of 60seconds - not an issue.

However you do need to use the battery powered pump that is compatible with the bed as our existing ones do not have the correct shape nozzle - sneaky Mr Campingaz

Campingaz Smart Quickbed Double