4.0 out of 5 stars Great, with a tweak...
Published 6 months ago by Nela

3.0 out of 5 stars so-so
in theory the teether works well but you can't take the pieces off one by one, which would be nice to have one always at hand and another one in the fridge for cooling. my son uses it but not a lot, it seems that it's not that easy for him to put it in his mouth
Published 6 months ago by Krisztina Hyross

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, with a tweak..., 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Nuby Ice Bite Teether Keys (Baby Product)
My son started teething early so these were great to have on hand. However, when I gave them to him, I noticed two things. The set as a whole was a little bit heavy for my 3 month old and, while he would chew on one key, the others would get warm as well. I ended up breaking the ring and now give him one key at a time. This works better as it's much easier for him to grasp and I can just swap the keys, always having a cold one to give him. I wish they had thought of this and made the 'Nuby' part some sort of clip that would allow us to use the keys on the ring or not. Minor detail but I thought it would be more practical.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great teether, 6 May 2012
This review is from: Nuby Ice Bite Teether Keys (Baby Product)
Bought this for my five month old when he started teething and it was just what we needed. Nice and cold when just out of the fridge with good chewable surfaces. Doesn't seem to stay cold for long but it doesn't really matter - he's happy to gnaw on it whatever temperature. Two teeth have now popped through with nowhere near as much trouble as we were anticipating.

5.0 out of 5 stars baby loves it, 22 Dec 2012
This review is from: Nuby Ice Bite Teether Keys (Baby Product)
The product seems very sturdy and has held up to an onslaught of biting from my boy (7 months) so far. I am very happy with the bite keys and would recommend them!

3.0 out of 5 stars so-so, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Nuby Ice Bite Teether Keys (Baby Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for little hands but they don't stay cold for long, 4 Oct 2011
Mrs VB (Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nuby Ice Bite Teether Keys (Baby Product)
These keys are fairly slim & the ring is too meaning they are easy for little hands to hold onto. We have bought these for my almost 4 month old Son who has started teething & is keen to chomp on anything. He manages to get the end of the keys in his mouth & happily chomps away, they do seem to relieve his discomfort as well as being a fun jangly toy for him to play with. He finds it fairly easy to hold onto. The only downside is that even after being in the fridge overnight, they don't seem to stay cold for very long, but then again - it has been fairly hot the last week or so!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Good Product delivered on time

4.0 out of 5 stars its okay, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Nuby Ice Bite Teether Keys (Baby Product)
i like the product but my little has not really taken to it. probably because it was bought when he was about 6months old

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Nuby Ice Bite Teether Keys (Baby Product)
Really attractive to babies. Great size for babies to get in to their mouths...nice bright colours....we would definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, my 6 month old daughter took to ..., 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Nuby Ice Bite Teether Keys (Baby Product)
Excellent quality, my 6 month old daughter took to it instantly! Looks like it will last a while, a perfect teether!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 1 Sep 2014
This review is from: Nuby Ice Bite Teether Keys (Baby Product)
Great product my little boy loves chewing these! Cheaper than in the shops too!

Nuby Ice Bite Teether Keys