5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Earth Mama Natural Stretch Oil 120ml (Personal Care)
Perfect for use after showering on wet skin. I have used this after showering/bathing for most of my pregnancy. So far I have no stretch marks (baby due in a week or so) - who knows if it's due to the oil or just genetics/diet/good luck. I do know that it has kept my skin well moisturised.
I have also used this oil for massage and as a shaving oil - all round great product!
Smells nice too :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely treat for mums to be, 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: Earth Mama Natural Stretch Oil 120ml (Personal Care)
I loved this oil when I was pregnant, I received it as a Mother's Day present from the bump. It's a lovely smell and feels so much nicer in you skin than cream which feels sticky under clothes, and I felt moisturised for hours. I have since bought this for a pregnant friend, it's quite pricey but I think worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely oil, 3 Jan 2012
I used this oil in my previous pregnancy and did not get any stretch marks at all. Also it is natural with no chemical nasties in it. It doesnt have a really strong smell so really handy especially if there is morning sickness at the time.

I love the earth mama angel baby range, I only used the baby bottom balm on my daughter and its wonderful not just for bottoms!
The nipple butter was a godsend when breastfeeding.

I just wish that there were more UK stockists as the american prices are nearly half of the UK prices. Not a lot of people stock it. I would have given it 5 stars though the price brings it to a 4 star.

All in all wonderful oil and I love this stuff.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Product!, 8 Nov 2011
This review is from: Earth Mama Natural Stretch Oil 120ml (Personal Care)
I have been using this oil since I found out I was pregnant. I use the Neal's Yard Mothers Balm in the mornings after I shower and this oil in the evenings, and so far (I am 36 weeks now) this combination has worked miracles - knocking on wood!. Just watch out, because sometimes it can make your clothe smell a bit funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and no stretch marks!, 15 Sep 2010
This review is from: Earth Mama Natural Stretch Oil 120ml (Personal Care)
I applied this every night whilst pregnant, it has a lovely fragrance and feel on your skin and I was very happy after the birth of my baby to find there was not a stretch mark in sight. Because it's an oil, it's not really suitable to apply under your clothes in the morning so I used a cream then instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Dec 2009
This review is from: Earth Mama Natural Stretch Oil 120ml (Personal Care)
My wife has been using this throughout her pregnancy, she has just over 3 weeks to go for the EDD and has no stretch marks whatsoever, she has gained a couple of stone in weight and has been religiously applying this oil to tummy, hips, legs etc, anywhere that has gained weight. She has experienced a little more itchiness on her tummy recently and the oil soothes this, she is a strict vegetarian bordering vegan and this is 100% suitable and there are no chemical nasties in it which is nice for mum to be and baby. Its really good also for the early months as some products made my wife sick because of the strong smells, this oil is gentle and she was absolutely fine. She totally recommends it to any expectant mother to be and its one of her favourite products, she has got some angel baby lotion for baby also.

Earth Mama Natural Stretch Oil 120ml