5.0 out of 5 stars Il Divo The Christmas Collection
I bought this for my wife and it is excellent value for money, came through very quickly something like five days and my wife and I think it is an excellent recording. I would recommend any Il Divo enthusiast to buy it as we found it just great.
Published on 8 July 2010 by jimbob

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
They got ther money easy for this one.

Delivery is lazy and fails to evoke the spirit of Christmas.

Not worth the money.
Published 18 months ago by DJW

5.0 out of 5 stars Il Divo The Christmas Collection, 8 July 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas with El Divo, 10 Jan 2010
This review is from: The Christmas Collection (Audio CD)
Purchased as a Christmas gift for my sister. This special Christmas collection import El Divo CD is quite a surprise for us non-converted listeners. El Divo fans will love it, especially at the festive season.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have addition to your Christmas collection, 5 Nov 2005
This new album will be loved by Il Divo fans, and is the perfect introduction to those who have not discovered them yet. From the familiar hymns (the a cappella first verse of Adeste Fideles takes your breath away, and Panis Angelicus is straight from heaven) to the Christmas songs we all love, and the new and wonderful Rejoice, Il Divo does not disappoint. And their soaring harmonies prove once again that Il Divo truly is an orchestra of voice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Odd choices, 10 Dec 2012
Michael Watson "skirrow22" (Halifax, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: The Christmas Collection (Audio CD)
The popularity of Il Divo cannot be denied. They make for easy listening and at Christmastime, this CD ticks most of the boxes - but not all. I bought it because I wanted those soppy carols, sung well and I have them by Kings College, Bing Crosby and loads more. But where oh where did "Over The Rainbow" come from in a Christmas Carol selection? Then there's the "Lord's Prayer". Who thought that was a carol?

And there's another thing: I like my carols soft and sympathetic with robustness where necessary. I'm afraid with one or two of these as sung by Il Divo, they come across as far too powerful. We know they have strong voices but in these cases, it's rather OTT, in my view.

So, very good but only in parts and I'll remember to read the blurb more closely next time I'm driven to think of an Il Divo collection. A Christmas Collection? It doesn't really do what it says on the tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars OH! What a wonderful Christmas songs, 16 Jan 2012
This review is from: The Christmas Collection (Audio CD)
If you love Christmas songs and if you love IL DIVO you have to buy this audio cd. It is so Beautiful!!!!! GREAT!

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful addition to your Christmas music collection, 30 Oct 2005
From beginning to end, this is what a Christmas album should be. Every track, from the beautiful, familiar hymns (the a capella beginning to Adeste Fideles will take your breath away), to the classic Christmas songs, to the new Rejoice, showcases the incredible individual talent of these men. But where Il Divo shines is with their soaring harmonies. They truly are an orchestra of voice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Il Divo - Christmas Collection, 27 Nov 2010
Faye Ellen Brumpton "Bushbaby" (Middlesex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Christmas Collection (Audio CD)
This is an excellent CD of Il Divo. The songs and carols put you instantly into the Christmas mood. I will be playing it over the Christmas period to make sure that everyone feels the spirit of Christmas.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab xmas collection from fab guys, 12 Jan 2012
This review is from: The Christmas Collection (Audio CD)
Very please and this cd. will last for years with a great selection of clasic xmas medolies sung by 4 fab singers who have a great unique
style such joy they give to all who love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Any time can be Christmas', 6 Jan 2012
This review is from: The Christmas Collection (Audio CD)
glad I got this week & half before Christmas nearly wore it out before big day?,still playing it!'il divo your great.

5.0 out of 5 stars meadow, 21 Dec 2011
This review is from: The Christmas Collection (Audio CD)
Beautiful CD, amazing artists Il Divo, sums up the meaning of Christmas, I wouldn't mind them in my stocking, amazing

The Christmas Collection
The Christmas Collection by Il Divo (Audio CD - 2012)