5.0 out of 5 stars BIG value for the small price
I have used various neck band headphones jvc senhheiser etc.

Listening enjoyment and comfort being a priority.

From the first time I put these on I was amazed at how soon I forgot I was wearing them. All I was aware of was the music.

Published on 12 May 2007 by Joseph Gaffney

3.0 out of 5 stars They are not comfortable...
I bought these to wear them for 1 hour or more a day, and everytime i use them they start to hurt just after 30 min, at the plastic place where they hold on to your ears. The sound is good for the price, they just aren't comfortable at all!!
Published on 15 Mar 2010 by Joao Silva

5.0 out of 5 stars BIG value for the small price, 12 May 2007
This review is from: Creative HQ-80 - Headphones ( behind-the-neck ) - black, silver (Electronics)
I have used various neck band headphones jvc senhheiser etc.

Listening enjoyment and comfort being a priority.

Even after I had turned my mp3 player off ,also a creative I found myself still wearing the headphones. Lots of funny looks but I was unaware I still had them on . The sound is nice and rich plenty of base and volume with no distortion . I would say they are a fantastic value buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Earphones, 4 Sep 2007
George in Jersey (Jersey, Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
Great sound and great price for these earphones. Comfortable on the ears. The point of yours ears go slightly through the gap between the cushion and the neck hook which keeps the 'phones nice and secure on your head. Great for going to work or like me, the gym. So no need for expensive 'phones for my everyday activities. I use mine with a Sony MP3 player NWD-B103F which combines to produce teriffic sounds. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 24 Feb 2013
I have always used this type of headset. It sits so comfortably at the back of the head and doesnt mess hair up. Does not hurt on the ears like some and the sound is excellent quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 29 Jan 2012
Great wee behind-the-neck headphones, very comfy and the sound is great!
I use it when out and about and it does the job well.
Good balance between price vs quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality., 24 Jan 2014
After having experienced Creative's computer speakers and found them excellent quality I was very disappointed in these headphones. They are cheaply made and very uncomfortable, with the neckband made of poor quality plastic which was unfinished and rough. Full marks to the supplier who gave me a full refund and free return postage to Germany. I certainly wouldn't recommend these headphones.

3.0 out of 5 stars They are not comfortable..., 15 Mar 2010