5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product
I was looking for a better way to display photos on my wall than blutac (which damaged my wall) so a guy in a photo shop suggested Spray Mount. I was amazed.
Yesterday I tried one photo just to see if it leaves any marks. Nothing. And then I repositioned the photo like 20 times and it still stick to everything.
Great for sticking stuff on the walls.
Published on 28 Nov. 2008 by Mr. Paulius

1.0 out of 5 stars Spray adhesive
I bought large posters that came in nine A3 sheets and got this to mount them. Unfortunately some parts of the poster have fallen off and others are beginning to less than a month on.
On the plus side it has not damaged the walls (emulsion paint)
Published 8 months ago by Sarah Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 28 Nov. 2008
This review is from: 3M Spray Mount repositionable spray adhesive, 400ml aerosol, EACH (Tools & Hardware)
Great for sticking stuff on the walls.

4.0 out of 5 stars Efficient service, good price., 28 May 2014
I have used 3M Spray Mount repositionable spray adhesive for much of my working life. It is convenient and would not be without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars For embroidery backing, 19 Feb. 2014
Crabbypink (London, England) - See all my reviews
I use this to attach backing to fabric for my home embroidery machine. It's good, and repositionable, without any stickiness. And it doesn't gunk up the needle of my machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 15 Feb. 2014
I use a lot of these in my card making, these were one of the cheapest I could find, and they are excellent value for the money

4.0 out of 5 stars haven't used this since my art college days but apart ..., 9 Sept. 2014
haven't used this since my art college days but apart from the price hike same old stuff that does the job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Oct. 2014
Very good, really helps stick things and saves time rather than using glue

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 July 2014
We always use 3M because we know thatwe can rely on it to work

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 July 2014
As expected from 3M products. It works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff., 18 Oct. 2014
Does what it says on the tin.

1.0 out of 5 stars Spray adhesive, 8 May 2014
On the plus side it has not damaged the walls (emulsion paint)