on 5 April 2014
These batteries I use in the Mr Beams LED outdoor spotlights that come up on Amazon all the time for special offer. They work well in all conditions and last a long time.
I had a set of these in a Mag Light with the incandescent bulb. The torch is regularly used each month when I cover a night shift on the road. They lasted longer than cheaper D cells I have used and showed no signs of leaking. Whilst they cost a bit more, I don't have to replace them so often. I will be changing over to LED mags soon so I anticipate these lasting even longer.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 March 2014
Much better than supermarket versions, they last a decent time, and do the job perfectly. Not a lot more you can say about batteries really - oh, aside from the packaging, easy out so less frustration when trying to get at them!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 19 November 2014
I often hate purchasing equipment which uses D size batteries as they can be expensive...

However these batteries aren't all that expensive and last a long time. Surprised me because I was mainly using these for a battery powered air-pump for pumping up an airbed and most people reviewing this air-pump complained that batteries only lasted for about 30 minutes. But when I tried it with these batteries they lasted about 50 minutes, so I was impressed!

Will be buying more.
on 28 September 2013
I ordered 3 packs of these batteries for my 3D Maglite. I normally use Duracell batteries, I thought I'd give these a try as they seemed reasonably priced. I must say I am really disappointed, more shocked with the output. The old Duracell batteries which have been used everyday for the last 2 months seem to have a better output.......?!
on 6 November 2014
Used in my two maglites an LED one and an older one. They were brighter when the batterries were changed although that probably would work with any change in batterries. I'm not really able to say much since, lets be honest, a battery is what it is it, it works fine end of
on 18 March 2015
Stupidly, I purchased these thinking they were the 9volt square sort...they came extremely fast, so giving them 5 stars for that and the good price...now I just need to find something to use them for!
on 27 October 2013
I used the last ones for my Current Cost Energy monitor sensor, and they lasted over two years. OK the current usage was not a lot but the sensor was used 24 hours per day so these batteries did well.
on 13 September 2013
This was want I wanted and was at a good price. What can I sat about batteries? They do the job I brought them for and they have lasted a long time.
on 5 September 2013
excellent batteries, needed them for my baby's bouncer, it's been over a month and they're still running, so very happy!