4.0 out of 5 stars Good/Warm boot
Bought these boots at the reduced price and I am very pleased. Normally a size 6.5 so got the 7 and the fit is perfect.
Lovely and warm perfect for watching my son play football!!
Published 17 months ago by miss s milligan

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots but problems with faults on them...all!!
Published on 6 Mar 2012 by Poppy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots but problems with faults on them...all!!, 6 Mar 2012
I have already had a pair of these boots ( Not from Amazon ) so I know they are great. I wanted to replace my old ones so I ordered a pair when they were on offer for 55. The first lot I received had blue biro all over the boots and the top part of the boots were different suede, so I arranged to have them collected and reordered...the next pair were odd sizes...so much so I couldnt even get one of them on!! So again I reordered and the last lot had glue on the side of the boot....and the quality of the suede on the top was not as good as the old ones I have....By this time I was obviously NOT A HAPPY BUNNY!!! I think that they may have been purchased from CAT as slight seconds but this was never mentioned on the site or I just wouldnt have bothered... In the end I kept the ones with the glue on them but I was not happy with the palava of trying to get them sorted or the fact I paid full price for faulty boots.

GOOD LUCK IF YOU ORDER.....YOUVE BEEN WARNED!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Impossible to get on!, 17 Oct 2012
This review is from: CAT Footwear Women's Bruiser Scrunch Nubuck Ankle Boots (Apparel)
I loved the look of these boots and wanted them for days when I didn't need wellies for dog walking etc but sadly am having to return them as I found it impossible to get my very slim and average foot around the bend to get the boots on. What a shame.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great looking boots, 4 Oct 2013
I have had CAT boots before and loved them so when I saw these I had to have them! I was disappointed though as the right foot was narrower than the left one (and my left foot is the widest) and they were uncomfortable so I had to return them. I did not feel that they were up to the usual high CAT standard either so very disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars almost impossible to get on, 28 Aug 2013
gorgeous boots, but ankle part really hard to get on..in fact i couldn't..looked like a design fault to me...disappointing...shame because they look great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good/Warm boot, 1 Feb 2013
Lovely and warm perfect for watching my son play football!!

1.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTED, 30 Sep 2013
could not get my foot in these boots. The problem is the fur at the top of the boots my foot could not get in to the shoe part it is to narrow , I do not have wide feet and the boots are suppose to be a wide fit anyway . I was really disappointed I did like the boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Defo good buy, 7 July 2014
Great buy will have warm feet for the rugby in the winter

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely boots, 14 Jan 2014
i bought these boots for work i was a little worried when i read some of the reviews saying that the boots were really hard to put on ,i ordered my pair in a 7 which is my correct size they fit perfectly i had no problems pulling them on ,the best way is to pull the fur coller up fully then pull them on then if you like roll the fur coller down either way they look great, ive decided they are far to good for work they really are a lovely quality boot from Cat i got them for 48 a fantastic price and delivered super fast really pleased 5 star

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I have been searching for!, 7 Jan 2014
These boots are great. They look exactly as pictured, are comfortable right out of the box and look good as well.
I wanted something comfortable as I walk with dogs everyday and they also have that great traction for all the ice we are having thus winter. Super warm also. I would definetly recommend and I would buy again as tis is the second pair of CATS I have purchased.
Some reviewers say they are difficult to put on but I do not find that at all as they are are bit of a wide fit.
Cannot say enough, these boots are lovely. And also the customer service from Amazon UK is the best ever!

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks great - not fit for purpose, 7 Jan 2014
I love the look of the boot. It is well made with appropriate materials. Was really looking forward to having them!
However, the design of the fur ankle part is too narrow. There is no zip or any possibility of widening the entry. Even though I have a small foot (size 3), I could not get my foot in at all!!!!
Totally baffled by the design! Not fit for purpose.
Come on CAT - surely your boots are made for walking!
As a consequence, I cannot recommend this particular design for anyone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›