5.0 out of 5 stars 'Just Brilliant'
Hey guys, Im Beth and this is my story...

Published on 1 Mar 2012 by Bethany-J

3.0 out of 5 stars This product works but Its left me with dry hair
Although I did write a bad review recently. This product really does work. Although it left my hair really dry, using deep conditioning helped.
Published on 13 Jan 2012 by Ez

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Just Brilliant', 1 Mar 2012
This review is from: FAST Shampoo 360 ml and Conditioner 360 ml (Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy) (Personal Care)
Hey guys, Im Beth and this is my story...

Im a 19year old student (Wales) and have been bleaching/straightening my hair for atleast 5years. My hair was in really bad condition as i did not have it cut regulary (maybe twice a year) because i have a phobia of having my hair cut hahaa. Well about November time (2011) My hair was basically snapping off and wouldnt grow any further however much i tried, it always remained just below collar length. My hair was falling out loads and i eventually decided enough was enough!

I had about 3-4 inches cut off and i was really gutted. I even had to dye my hair all over brown just to give it back some moisture as blonde really did dry it out. Anyway, I started using hair acceleration shampoos/conditioners from a store near me and even started taking 'healthy hair pills' but nothing ever seemed to work. Then i came across 'FAST'...

Im not going to lie, I was put off some of the reviews as people were saying it was like 'acid' and because the price is abit steep i was depating for a while.. but in January 2012 i thought i would eventually give it a try.
Since using 'FAST' my hair has grown so much (2inch per month approx) and has never been in such good condition, I am actually amazed! I admit it does smell abit like soap and feels quite rubbery/dry when washing it in your hair but this is'nt a major problem as i use lots of conditioner and serum/argan oil on my hair. Ive read reviews that say it doesnt work but notice alot of people say theyve only been using it a couple times a week. It does state it should be used everyday for the treatment to work so i would definetly take this into consideration if you dont like to wash your hair alot. Im not saying it works for everyone but i can honestly say its one of the best products ive ever used - 'does what it says on the bottle'. If i had to give any advice for those who want the 'Fast' bottles to last abit longer (value for money) Id say use 'FAST' on the roots of hair- mid hair and use a cheaper shampoo/conditioner for the rest (ends) because its a root treatment (doesnt have to be smuthered all over hair).

Sorry for such a long review, just wanted to give an honest review to help others on the product! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 12 April 2013
Finished chemo about 4 months ago and already my hair is thick and over an inch long! It might work it might not, however makes me feel like it does :). Worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shampoo, 9 Jun 2013
This shampoo is amazing my hair has never felt so soft it is expensive but lasts a while would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars fast shampoo, 26 April 2010
Great product!!! My hair has grown since i bought it and is visibly longer, people are actually telling me 'wow, your hair is longer!!'. A bit pricey but worth it because it works! Only drawback is that it leaves your hair a bit dry and your scalp a bit flaky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 15 Mar 2014
Bought this as been receiving chemotherapy. My Hair was in a very dry condition. Since using this product my hair is in much better condition. Although a bit pricey, you need very little to get a good lather and same with conditioner. This product is very kind to hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 6 July 2013
After Chemotherapy my wife lost all her hair. It was suggested she used, Fast shampoo and conditioner, The growth rate was amazing. We strongly recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Working, 13 Feb 2013
Still using the product on inch long hair after chemo therapy, will certainly continue as improvement certainly noticed, both in length and condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 13 Feb 2013
Excellent shampoo and conditioner. Does what it says. My husband is recovering from chemotherapy and there has been a great improvement in the condition thickness and growth of his hair. I highly recommend this product. My husband has been using this every day for 1 month.

4.0 out of 5 stars fast shampoo and conditioneer, 10 Feb 2013
whilst it has not yet increased hair growth it is the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used. I would definately buy it again. my hair is thicker and in better condition than before.

3.0 out of 5 stars This product works but Its left me with dry hair, 13 Jan 2012

ARRAY(0xac639e58)