1,172 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Light weight and ideal for comfortable all-day wear.
I wanted a slim watch that didn't weigh very much, so I could wear it comfortably all day, while typing at a keyboard. This model is perfect; a mere 18g and 7mm thick. The face itself is 30mm round, and the strap 18mm wide. Even so, it doesn't look too small on my wrist - and I'm 6'4"

Most other analogues have too much bling, are up to 15mm thick and can weigh...
Published on 21 May 2008 by Julian M. Snelling

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful
Does what it says on the box. Only problem I found was the strap seems a little on the short side.
Published on 28 Oct 2010 by dogma

‹ Previous | 1106 107 108118 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Not For Big Wrists, 5 Dec 2009
Lucky Archbold (Wirral, Merseyside United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio MQ-24-7BLL Mens Analogue Resin Strap watch (Watch)
Nice little no fuss watch from Casio. Read the reviews and I agree with the vast majority of them.

Only thing to consider when thinking of purchasing this model is the size of the strap.

By no means do I have big wrists (18cm, just measured) but I found I could only use the last hole on the bracelet.

The watch is very slim and looks great, offers very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but Excellent, 29 Nov 2009
I. Blair "samtompisser" (Aberdeen Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio MQ-24-7BLL Mens Analogue Resin Strap watch (Watch)
This is a great little watch for everyday use - simple-cheap and keeps perfect time.

4.0 out of 5 stars My New Watch, 6 Nov 2009
Looks Good. Cheap and cheerfull. Does exactly as it said on the box

5.0 out of 5 stars There is no other watch, 18 Oct 2009
Tigersimon (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio MQ-24-7BLL Mens Analogue Resin Strap watch (Watch)
I bought this as a cheap replacement to my normal watch with the intent to repair that one.
Now I would not buy any other. My wife has one too (fits a lady's wrist just as well).
Together we have bought three (the strap tends to wear through after about three years).
At first I would have preferred a date window, but now I do not miss that.
The face and dials are so very clear to read, and the watch keeps very accurate time.
I am involved in engineering and design, so I am very critical and pick holes in the smallest details,
but I cannot fault this watch. Buy it, you won't regret it.
I predict this will become a classic!

5.0 out of 5 stars casio watch, 17 Oct 2009
This review is from: Casio MQ-24-7BLL Mens Analogue Resin Strap watch (Watch)
This watch is a design classic. The main feature of this watch is the dial face and hands, its so easily readable. The strap is the weakest feature but replacement black leather straps can be found which fit perfectly, (ignore the idiot in the shop who says 'we dont do straps for these'). Batteries, no problem. Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars A cheaper, no nonsense classic?, 4 Oct 2009
This review is from: Casio MQ-24-7BLL Mens Analogue Resin Strap watch (Watch)
I needed a cheap, simple watch with a clear concise face and think this is not only priced very keenly but is an elegant design.
The strap is light and flexible with enough length to get round my chunky wrist but not too much to swamp a junior or woman's wrist. The face has a good contrast but the numbering is perhaps marginally undersized depending on your vision. Accuracy seems fine - 10 second lag in 3 months is fair in my opinion. The overall form is extremely neat and surprising thin, reminding me of a thin Swatch at about 10% of the price! All in all I would certainly buy another and recommend it to anyone at the current insanely low price!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Product, 1 Oct 2009
P. Harris (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio MQ-24-7BLL Mens Analogue Resin Strap watch (Watch)
This is an extremely good watch, really good value for money. I particularly like the fact the watch face is made of some non-reflective material.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 29 Sep 2009
Ticker (Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio MQ-24-7BLL Mens Analogue Resin Strap watch (Watch)
This is a great little watch for the money. It's quite elegant, has an easy to read dial and you can rinse it off under the tap if it gets dirty. I have in recent years relied on my phone for the time, but, the latest camera phones are prone to dust in the lens cover. As I work in construction, I don't really want to be putting a dirty hand in my pocket whenever I need to know the time. This watch is perfect, it is so light you're unaware you're wearing it. Buy one, they won't always be this inexpensive

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a no brainer, 16 Sep 2009
E. Noble - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio MQ-24-7BLL Mens Analogue Resin Strap watch (Watch)
I bought this watch for work.
As i lift and move things around this was bought for its lightness and its low profile.
As stainless steel watches can be bulky and can catch on things you could injure yourself if it was caught while working.
So the verdict is ten out of ten..its light, easy to read and it is very thin and a strap that would break easily if caught while working.
So really pleased with the buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and pleasing, 31 Aug 2009
This review is from: Casio MQ-24-7BLL Mens Analogue Resin Strap watch (Watch)
This takes me back to when digital watches were so cheap petrol stations gave them away with a few gallons of petrol. OK so this is 9 but in the same way it is a bargain. It looks good and it only has one function, telling the time. The watch is so light you hardly notice that you are wearing it. Shame Casio do not branch out into a few colours. One of my more sensible purchases in recent times.

‹ Previous | 1106 107 108118 | Next ›