Top positive review
11 people found this helpful
Finally a simple digital watch that just works
on 27 January 2012
Why are so many digital watches full of utter rubbish that just makes them harder to use for the simple task of clearly seeing the date and time - also at night?
This watch is great:
- you can turn off the beep
- you can disable functions you don't need. So if you accidentally press the "mode" button, you don't need to cycle through 14 different time zones, lap timers, etc etc just to get back to see the time and date
- the display is not overly cluttered with text saying e.g. "200M water resistant"
- its not 50mm in diameter and clunky
- the buttons are low-relief so they don't get pressed by accident
- Indiglo backlight is excellent
Only minus is the ugly "Iron Man Triathlon" logo which takes up display area and actually can cast a shadow over the bit you want to read. So only 4 stars...