4.0 out of 5 stars It does what it should, and it does it fine.
This is the second Timex Ironman Trathlon watch I've used, and the previous one lasted me for about 4 years before I lost it in between movings.

It is a great, lightweight watch, with big numbers and is easy to use. It has 3 time zones, 3 alarms (loud enough to hear from a few rooms away when you are not wearing it) and "ocassion reminders"; this last is a...
Published on 18 Aug 2011 by C. D. C. Hdez

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well, but somewhat expensive
I've used Ironman watches for years, but I needed a replacement when my last one expired (in a swimming pool, annoyingly). This new model is similar to its predecessor but fixes the annoying problem that my wrist or the back of my hand would sometimes push the buttons, for example while cycling. It's also easier to read, though I keep thinking the annoying Ironman brand...
Published on 4 Jun 2010 by S. Shankland

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars REVIEW for the Timex Sport Ironman Fullsize Triathlon 30 Lap Watch - T5E901, 27 Jan 2013
This review is from: Timex Sport Ironman Fullsize Triathlon 30 Lap Watch - T5E901 (Watch)
First of all it looks good and it is easy to adjust the time.
Secondly, I have used the chrono in many runs and it works very well. On a run, you can easy to see the lap and split times and the lap number, simultanency.
Also, DURING RUN you can recall the lap and split times, which is a very useful feature.
Third, I like the Indiglo which lights up only the numbers and not the whole face.
Fifth, it fits well in my hand.
Finally, the price for this watch is excellent.
For all of these, I recommend to anyone looking for a reliable watch with precision time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable watch, 23 July 2012
I have had my timex watch for years and it's been ideal for using at work but also been perfect for my refereeing. It's not expensive and looks good. That's why I've bought the new one.

4.0 out of 5 stars watchview, 19 July 2012
Good item does what it says The catch on the strap guard is something you have to come to terms with though

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for T5E931, 17 April 2012
Dee Dubya (Great Britain) - See all my reviews
Lost a T5E931 so looking for a replacement. Liked the 931 but the buckle on the strap was a bit faulty so opted for a slight change. In the pool for 30 minutes every day with no adverse effects. Pressing buttons underwater is not recommended but this is only a minor inconvenience. The display is not too clear underwater, but that is probably my eyesight rather than the watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars money worthwhile, 2 Feb 2012
M. Rutten (Hoensbroek, The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
the watch gives a complete overview of time and date in one glance. It's accurate and has nice features. When it's dark the illumination works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rugged and functional, 30 Sep 2014
Mr. O. J. Proctor (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
As a watch for running, it's perfect.

I haven't submerged it, but it's rugged, easy to control and the display is clear. It's also not massive on my wrist - it's the 'right' size to have easy-to-press buttons and a readable screen.

Plenty of layout customisations to get your lap/split times how you like them, or the way in which the date is displayed, etc... And I've worn it with a casual t-shirt and jeans without it feeling 'too sporty'.

I'd happily recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything works fine and this one is particularly lightweight, 5 Nov 2014
J. E. Rolfe "Rolfey" (UK) - See all my reviews
This was a direct replacement for the one I lost! Plenty of features including stop watch/timer with recall for up to 30 laps. Also countdown. Everything works fine and this one is particularly lightweight. Perhaps with alarms & etc there are too many features to scroll through... especially as I cannot see how to hide unwanted features as referred to but not explained in the instructions...

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 8 July 2009
Bargain price and works well. Start/lap button could be a little more sensitive but that's a minor quibble!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy with my purchase, 30 Jun 2014
Does exactly what it says on the box!!! Very Happy with my purchase :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Handle With Care!, 24 Jun 2014
Had another Timex watch prior to this on which the strap broke after only a few months. Figured it was a one off and bought this model to replace it, only for the set/recall button to jam within a matter of days. More fool me, I suppose.

I'd urge anyone not to buy these watches!

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›