5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Sports Watch!
Don't be mislead by the low price of this watch: it may have all you need and more.
It certainly does for me: I bought it as a second watch for my "advance amateur" sports activities: cycling, running, swimming and sailing.
Design is very sleek and light, it sits comfortably on the wrist. Its sphere has a reasonable medium size, I would say this could be a...
Published on 22 Aug 2008 by E. Schilling

2.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 4 months
At first I thought this was perfect, easy to use, and it took a lot of beating doing activities in new zealand, however, after 4 months i went in the sea and the display is gone and is completely unusable.
Published 17 months ago by Rowan Hedgecock

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 422 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 8 Nov 2012
This review is from: Timex Sport Ironman Fullsize Multi-function Triathlon 30 Lap - T5E931 (Watch)
Don't have to count my laps anymore very easy to use and understand. I didn't want one to count my strokes and link to the computer and for the price it's well worth it. Recommend it to anyone who wants a basic lap counter and a watch on top. Not forgetting a alarm clock as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 8 Oct 2012
Great value for money. I just need a running watch for time and stopwatch which it does well. Comfortable and light, only small niggle is lack of a standard strap fitting, but that just me wanting to add a different strap. Nothing wrong with the one supplied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Timex Ironman Watch, 7 Oct 2011
Bought this watch to replace my Zogs swim watch which lasted 5 years. A screw came out of the back which let water in. A pity as I thought the Zogs was going to last for ever. The operation of the Timex Ironman Watch is easier but the strap is tight and fiddly, and I don't think it will last anything like 5 years!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Suitable Replacement, 28 Aug 2011
Fantastic item, just what I needed. I lost my last one at the local pool and I decided to buy this to replace it. Then it went on sale and I snapped it up - awesome tools and usage. Easy to use - really impressed with this. Totally waterproof and has been in the lake \ pool many many times! Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ironman watch, 24 Aug 2011
Ms. Jill M. Mcnally (UK) - See all my reviews
I use my watch all the time now. It is great in the pool. Really good product. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy purchaser, 19 Aug 2011
An excellent product which "does what it says on the tin". Very good value for money. I bought it as a present for my husband when he goes swimming, but he now uses it morre than his "ordinary" watch. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 18 Mar 2011
I had a Timex Ironman in the past and have found this new model just a easy to use. It has useful features for triathlon training and is great value for money.

2.0 out of 5 stars don't wear it in the water, 2 Oct 2012
I thought this was a great watch until I went swimming - it let in water after the 4th time in the pool (and I'm not swimming marathons); the screen became progressively faded and finally went blank. It was brand new and I wasn't pressing any buttons at the time. I have to say that my son's watch (which is exactly the same) has been fine in the pool - so it looks like some watches are affected and some are not - you'll just have to hope you're one of the lucky ones..

5.0 out of 5 stars timex ironman tri, 3 Jan 2012
As a fell runner the watch needs to be robust and waterproof. Buttons need to be not too obtrusive, i.e. cannot inadvertently be switched off during an event when climbing stiles, falling etc. Having done several events with it this watch fulfills those criteria. I also like the separate and differently coloured Stop and Start buttons. It also wakes me up in the morning and is well-lit for those mountain marathons.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 22 May 2011
What can i say - it does what its supposed to - i have no problems with it at all, it does what i want it too.

I wanted something at a good price that times my running / cycling - it does that !

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 422 | Next ›