Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 May 2007
When i bought Gwen Stefani's album i thought that all her songs were going to be poppy and fun. But after listening to it for a few times, i realized that some of the ballads on the album are actually very good. Her voice is absouloutely amazinf and her lyrics are great. My favourite songs are:

Early Winter - A great,slightly slow, ballad which. Her voice is amazing on this one

Yummy - A great upbeat,poppy song.

Breakin' Up - A catchy song. great to listen to
on 15 April 2016
one very happy and satisfied customer thank you and well done
on 2 March 2016
Great songs on this would definitely recommend this
on 23 November 2006
Ha, Gwenny Gwen Gwen is back!!!! And it rocks!!!! I've got the album in my car, and it's soooooo good to listen to. Whenever I change CD's I always miss how crazy this album is and it has to go back on. Just like LAMB there are a couple of rubbish songs on it. but the good ones are quite good. The more you listen to the album the more it grows on you.

1. Wind It Up - great tune, kinda random

2. The Sweet Escape - really really good one of my faves

3. Orange County Girl - bit dull but catchy

4. Early Winter - really really good, another fave (slow song)

5. Now That You Got It - wicked funkin tune

6. 4 In The Morning - can't say his one stood out

7. Yummy Album Version (Explicit) - wicked

8. Fluorescent - bland

9. Breakin' Up - it's ok

10. Don't Get It Twisted Album Version (Explicit) - can't remember how this one goes

11. U Started It - boring

12. Wonderful Life - quite catchy, rumoured to be her next single

13. Wind It Up Live Version - rubbish, the new one is much better
on 5 March 2015
Excellent Product and prompt delivery.
on 13 September 2015
amazing thank you so much
on 28 December 2006
There is one word that describes this album ''Wow''. With funky beats and awesome lyrics this album is definitley one to buy. I can't stop listening to it!

Stand out tracks are definitely- the sweet escape and yummy that features pharrell. Buy it! But it now!
on 10 December 2006
I bought this album as soon as it came out, being a huge fan ouf No Doubt, and also of Gwen's previous album, LAMB.

I was unsure about whether it would live up to the standards LAMB set, but, although there are some tracks that aren't really my taste, overall it is easily as good, and at some points better.

A definite must have for all fans of her first album, as well as those who want to hear something new and different.

Best tracks: Wind it Up, The Sweet Escape, Early Winter, Fluorescent, Wonderful Life.
on 2 March 2007
I loved L.A.M.B. and was looking forward to the second album. However, Wind It Up really disappointed me. I then heard the single The Sweet Escape, which I liked much better, and decided to buy the album. I don't regret it.

The rest of the album is the Gwen we know and love. Early Winter is beautiful, as is 4 In The Morning, and Don't Get It Twisted and Yummy are in the vein of Rich Girl and Hollaback Girl.

Skip track one and this is a great album!
on 7 October 2014