Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

on 11 October 2011
I was happy with the quality of this product and personally I feel it is very good value for money. The ball runs true and the returner mechanism is reliable. My son and I use this alongside an excellent book called "The Little Book of Indoor Golf Games" as a fun way to practice and improve our putting. I recommend both to help you improve.
This is an excellent product for any golfer who needs a bit of putting practice, particularly aspiring youngsters. It's nicely packaged and easy to set up, you'll just need a bit of space as the mat is a couple of metres long.
11 comment|64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 July 2015
My Partner loved it so I figured this deserved 5* for keeping him quiet. It was better quality than I expected which was a bonus as well, not some cheapy china rip-off.The only downside was the green turf did not last as long as I would have liked and soon scruffed and marked which was difficult to clean due to the poor quality.
on 18 February 2013
This is a good product, provided hours of fun and competition over christmas. Great present for the man who has everything.
on 5 January 2014
Bought as a Christmas present. Recipient loved it and it kept some keen golfers amused over Christmas. Mat a bit short,
on 10 March 2014
Enjoyed using this a very useful piece of kit for practice esp on a rainy day helps a lot with accuracy.
on 17 December 2013
Bought this as a joint xmas present for my husband and son. They love playing golf on the wii but thought this would be better. Only problem was having to go out and buy a golf club and golf ball which I hadn't got. No doubt they will be playing this xmas morning trying to compete with each other.
on 16 February 2009
This has been a great Christmas gift - albeit for a 7 year old child! He practises on it nearly everyday - definitely well worth the money. Only negative comment would be that it took a while for the folds to flatten out from where it had been packed up in the box.
on 13 January 2013
Bought for hubby as a Christmas present and he loved it. Flag wouldn't stand up but this is just a small issue as probably wouldn't use anyway. Good customer service. Would order from customer again.
on 14 September 2015
I 100% feel this has contributed from me being a pretty poor putter to being able to judge distance and line myself up accuratly, so now i actually have a change of an 'up and down'