5.0 out of 5 stars Oh god!!!! Stop me from giggling!!!!!!
Despite the fact the jackasses don't look like it, they are pure geniuses. Who thought that such pain could result in such hilarity? I'm a huge fan of the show and the first movie, but this film made me laugh so hard i think i might need a lung transplant. I just can't stop laughing. And I warn you, if you have a sick, twisted mind you'll suffer the same consiquences as i...
Published on 4 April 2007 by Owain

3.0 out of 5 stars not for the faint hearted
This was a christmas present for my son. Whilst he found it hilarious I found it quite disturbing and not as funny as some of the other films we have.
Published on 1 Jan 2012 by shopperyahoo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars What a piece of ..., 15 Sep 2010
L. E. Cantrell (Vancouver, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
"What a piece of work is a man! how noble in reason! how infinite in faculty! in form and moving how express and admirable! in action how like an angel! in apprehension how like a god!"

~ William Shakespeare, "Hamlet", Act 2 scene 2

Thus speaks the greatest of poets. Having seen Jackass Number Two (doubtless in expiation of some hideously appalling crime against humanity committed in a prior lifetime), I can now state definitively that WS never, NEVER saw a Jackass movie.

2.0 out of 5 stars not as good as the first, 16 April 2007
I saw Jackass The Movie before any of the MTV episodes, and was pretty new to the whole Jackass phenomena.

American has little or no talent, and the funniest thing to have come out of it in the last ten years has probably been South Park. When I watched the first movie I didn't know what to expect... it didn't make me laugh out loud as such, BUT it did make me think 'that was a pretty daft thing to do, awesome.' The second movie shows that they are running out of ideas fast, but MTV and Hollywood demands that this thing be sold and packaged until it's totally unsellable. Number 2 takes everything that the first movie had to offer, and packages it to an idiot easy viewing audience.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›