5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmm, what is that!?!
"Mmmmm, what is that!?!", that is the usual response I get when someone smells it for the first time. It's a "Classic" much like Ultra Voilet. This one will stay on my shelf till the missus gets sick of it!
Published on 3 Jan 2011 by Vijay

2.0 out of 5 stars Fake have to click 10 times to last one hour
the parfume its self is very nice But...
not lasting half hour my wife my friend cant feel the smell its a Fake product never buy again very dissapointed 65 paund for this muxh quality.
Published 4 months ago by sinan ali

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmm, what is that!?!, 3 Jan 2011
This review is from: Hermes Terre D'Hermes Eau De Toilette Spray for Men 100ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC FRAGRANCE, 5 Aug 2012
Always gets a reaction when I wear out or even in the office. You'll love it and always get a positive reaction, from ladies or gents!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Rolls Royce of mens fragrances, 7 July 2014
P. Whelan (UK) - See all my reviews
I may have written a previous review on this, but I have in the last few months built a large collection of fragrances because they were going for half price, and still are. I have acquired some lovely fragrances from Boss, Ted Baker, Paul Smith, Armani, CK to name many more, and yes its true, many have commented on the gorgeous scent of this fragrance, which eclipses the best of all my others.

It has a lovely orangey, spicy woody masculine smell that I bought in the Perfumery in Lymington while on a Christmas break about three years ago, and I liked the spicy-orangey smell for Christmas as accurately described by the bird in the shop when I was more flush for spending when unsure what to go for.

If there is anything nicer than this I would love to know what it is, and I would invite comments from anyone disappointed with Terre D'Hermes.

The only other fragrance I would say equals this or comes close, is Dunhill Edition which they have stopped producing. I do keep this for special occasions, it is a bit too good for work or just going out to the pub for a pint or whatever. My brother was impressed with it on me and bought some for himself, and he is not easily impressed. I also have ultra violet man which is pleasant enough, but this is head and shoulders above that and everything else.

This is the Rolls Royce of fragrances without a shadow of doubt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Smell, 17 April 2012
I bought this after reviewing from others.

Anyone who said it smelled nice,lasted a long time and was worth every penny weren't lying!!

Go Try!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Aftershave, 12 Nov 2011
Ward-Minter (British Virgin Islands) - See all my reviews
Birds love it. And unlike cheaper, lesser fragrances, it lasts all day. Unless you are a complete munter, you will pull wearing this.

5.0 out of 5 stars aftershave, 18 Dec 2013
I have been looking for a different aftershave for ages, I've spent more time in boots than there staff trying all the testers but they do not sell Terre D'Herme's I noticed this from the reviews on basenotes and I agree this is one of the best smelling aftershaves out there.I then found it on amazon at a good price so I purchased it

5.0 out of 5 stars Get Some In, 4 July 2012
After reading other reviews on this product i was really looking forward to trying it and i wasnt dissapointed. Each time i wear it i always get the 'you smell nice' or 'whats that youre wearing comment. The fragrance lasts well and you can still smell it hours later. Definately recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars recommend for anyone, 5 Jan 2010
a great fresh fragrance with spicy tones I would reccomend this product to anyone. It's great as a gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my man, 10 May 2014
ml (Harlow, Essex) - See all my reviews
I purchased the Terre D'Hermes eau De Toilette spray as a gift and was pleased that I was able to get it at a reasonable price. The item arrived was presented in an attractive bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 12 Jan 2014
Bought for my son as one of his Christmas presents. He buys and receives a lot of aftershave but this one has to be his favourite so far. Smells heavenly, very classy, although expensive well worth it.