5.0 out of 5 stars Breathtaking, explosive and unbelievable experience, 4 Nov. 2006
This review is from: Westlife: Live At Wembley [DVD] (DVD)
The best Life act ever. Believe mine and the opinion of many others.

How they know to do their work, without any mistake is unhuman.

Their unique stage presents is incredible. So many ideas, so many people

who have worked for this great magic - great show. Great Uptempo songs like HIT YOU WITH THE REAL THING, AMAZING, SHES BACK, UPTOWN GIRL, DON'T CHA (!)....where pyrotechics makes your eyes wondering of the magic going through the air....the fires light up the great arena of WEMBLEY IN LONDON. The SOUND is great - you're going to think you're in a studio...

But all is sung LIVE - of course, it's WESTLIFE.

The Dance and sing like no band has did it before ever!

Anybody who says this life show is not fantastic, has no

knowledge in case of music.

Westlife shows the world year for year that they will stay in our minds as biggest band in the world and they will have many more years to go

as biggest music act around the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind Blowing - Simply The Best Night of My Life, 28 Nov. 2006
This review is from: Westlife: Live At Wembley [DVD] (DVD)
Having seen this concert live in both Cork (Millstreet - Front Row Seats) and Dublin (The Point - Row 13) it's totally mind blowing being able to relive the concert in the comfort of my own living room.
This has to be the best live show they have ever done, it seems the boys just get better and better each year. The continue to deliver something new every single show.
Every single track offers something very unique that only Westlife can ever pull off and deliver. Every single track is truly amazing, but if I had to list my favourite from this show it would have to be The Dance, Queen of my Heart, Colour My World, Mandy and finally You Raise Me Up.

For anyone who isn't sure whether they should buy this DVD my advise would be to go hit the one click buy option, you simply wont regret it, but you will if you don't buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!, 26 Mar. 2007
This review is from: Westlife: Live At Wembley [DVD] (DVD)
A must for all westlife fans you will love this, my favourite from the concert has got to be their version of Dont cha very funny. Performance absolutely great where they get their energy from i do not know.

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST MORE THAN AMAZING!!!!!!!!, 8 Feb. 2007
This review is from: Westlife: Live At Wembley [DVD] (DVD)
I can't believe that Westlife could be so incredible. They sang too sweet, danced too well and they were all so handsome (especially Shane - angelic beauty). The song I love most in this DVD is 'Don't cha' cuz they sang so funny and made me laugh a lot. I hope they'll have some tours in our country soon cuz they're so so so so great!!

P.S: Shane performed perfectly in that tour so if you haven't had this album, let's buy and you'll see how handsome Shane was.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cas New Zealand, 10 Jan. 2008
This review is from: Westlife: Live At Wembley [DVD] (DVD)
I recently saw this show on NZ television. I thought Westlife was so amazing I just had to have the DVD. This is not available to buy in NZ so, thank goodness for Amazon. My copy was in my mail box when I arrived home from work yesterday and I managed to watch it three times before I went to bed!! An absolutely fabulous DVD from an absolutely fabulous group

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 19 Aug. 2013
Sophie (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Westlife: Live At Wembley [DVD] (DVD)
I am a massive westlife fan, i couldnt have asked for anything better than this, the dvd experience is brilliant enough for me as i never got to see them live at all. You can't fault them for putting on a brilliant live show .I loved some parts more than others but anyways... exceeded my expectations! x

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING!!!, 9 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Westlife: Live At Wembley [DVD] (DVD)
Worth every single penny!!! Could watch it over and over again, although i must be the biggest fan of the Live At Croke Park DVD, this does show a true reflection of the band!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best DVD, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Westlife: Live At Wembley [DVD] (DVD)
This is best dvd. I love this DVD.
All Westlife DVD and CD is the best for me.
I mark as highly recommended for truly Westlife fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Westlife: Live At Wembley [DVD] (DVD)
what a brilliant dvd love this a real good concert watched it over and over again and will watch even more

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Westlife: Live At Wembley [DVD] (DVD)
brilliant what more is there to say

Westlife: Live At Wembley [DVD]
Westlife: Live At Wembley [DVD] by Westlife (DVD - 2006)