4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy :)
Published on 8 May 2011 by James

3.0 out of 5 stars one good, one so-so
"Two for the money" should hardly deserve a review: it is the type of movie one can bear only after, say, a 1 hour long run in the rain when exhaustion prevents one from doing anything else than staring at a screen. It does not deserve more than 2 stars.

"Scent of a woman" is another business, definitely a great movie. It would deserve 4 stars.
Published on 7 Mar. 2011 by F. Panin

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy :), 8 May 2011
This review is from: Two For The Money/Scent Of A Woman [DVD] (DVD)
I was looking to buy 'Scent of a Woman' and realised it was just as cheap to buy this double set. Al Pacino is one of my favourite actors and I've always enjoyed Mcconaughey's films so I figured it was a pretty good value purchase, and I was right. I actually enjoyed 'Two for the money' more than 'Scent of a Woman', but both were pretty good films. I had no issues with postage, the price was pretty great and i enjoyed the film - 100% happy with the purchase :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Good entertainment, 24 May 2011
This review is from: Two For The Money/Scent Of A Woman [DVD] (DVD)
They are both good movies as i do think Al Pacino is a good actor. My favourite as to be The scent of a women, i dont think the other film can compare with it. He played a wonderful part in it and he certainly deserved the oscar he got, i actually think it is one of the best films i have ever seen thanks for your wonderful acting Al Pacino this film is a must for any adult to watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars one good, one so-so, 7 Mar. 2011
F. Panin "FabioStar" (Holland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Two For The Money/Scent Of A Woman [DVD] (DVD)
Just had my dvd player replaced so wanted new films and what could be better than these two Thank You

5.0 out of 5 stars two great films, 31 Oct. 2010
V. Enos - See all my reviews
This review is from: Two For The Money/Scent Of A Woman [DVD] (DVD)
if you like al pacino, you will like these two films, scent of a women is my fav, outstanding film

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Oct. 2014
Mega pleased

Two For The Money/Scent Of A Woman [DVD]
Two For The Money/Scent Of A Woman [DVD] by Martin Brest (DVD - 2006)