5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in pink!
I bought this for my second child about 5 weeks after she was born and it is an absolute Godsend. I am delighted with the quality and look of the product and found it extremely easy to put together.
Published on 26 Oct. 2008 by Mrs. G. L. Morgan

Published on 4 April 2009 by Narcisse

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in pink!, 26 Oct. 2008
This review is from: Fisher-Price Think Pink Bouncer (Toy)
Having two children close together means I never have enough hands - with this 'magic' chair, I can happily put my daughter down whilst I get on with sorting out my older son! She loves the vibrate mode and it calms her instantly. The chair also bounces beautifully with each of her little kicks and wriggles (unlike many other bouncy chairs I have seen and owned!). Highly recomended - go and buy one now!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 14 Nov. 2008
P. Cronin (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Think Pink Bouncer (Toy)
We recently bought this chair for our daughter who is 5 weeks old. Although she has only been using it for the past week I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reasonably priced bouncer. The rocking calms my daughter down when she is cranky and although she is too young to be able to see properly, she is definitely happier in it when she is awake than she is in her pram. It's light enough that you can carry it from one room to another too.

She doesn't much like the vibration when she's awake but does like it when she has fallen asleep in the bouncer as it seems to keep her asleep longer. Great for when she needs to sleep but is fighting it. She's too young yet to play with the toy bar on it so I can't comment on that just yet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Having it for my baby girl helped a lot but I wish it would rock on its own l, 4 April 2009
This review is from: Fisher-Price Think Pink Bouncer (Toy)
I have bought it as a gift to my friend who recently gave birth. It appeared very pretty, easy to assemble the new parents love it. But not yet baby. The baby keeps crying in it. And the music is not fantastic. I am preganant myself and I wouldn't buy this one. As you won't have hands free with this. You should keep rocking and it is pity that there is not different levels of vibrations. The one it has seems to be not enough for this baby.

This was the review I wrote on April.
In June I have had my own baby. So the same friends offered me this exact chair. They said that it is a great thing but not until your baby is at least 1 month old. And I do agree. But what a help it is! My girl would fall asleep in it. She is a colicky baby and it is a nightmare to put her in sleep. But this chair works! She loves to pull the flower music string at 2 months old. This makes her giggle.

I wish this chair would rock like Mamas and Papas one. But that one is too upright for a newborn. This chairs lying position is perfect. I had my baby even sleeping through night in it. It has smth abt vibrations that calms the baby in her moody days. Besides the covers are washable. So it is easy to clean up any accidents.

It is very lightweight. So even overtired mom can move it around the house, so baby can see her while she is busy cooking, ironing, cleaning or even taking a shower!

I say it is a must buy! But don't get upset if your newborn doesn't like it straight away. Your baby might need a little time to appreciate it.

5.0 out of 5 stars wish I'd bought sooner, 8 Feb. 2009
C. Duffy - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Think Pink Bouncer (Toy)
My Baby was 3 months old before i got around to buying a bouncer & I really don't know what i did without it. She absolutely adores it and has got so much use out of it for last couple of months. She loves to pull the flower for a small tune & now she is a bit stronger she also pulls off the ladybirds and plays with them. It is so pretty also

5.0 out of 5 stars Our princess loves it..., 22 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Fisher-Price Think Pink Bouncer (Toy)
Purchased this after a bit of research on bouncer chairs and after reading LOTS of reviews decided on this one as it appeared to have very good reviews on the whole.
Our little girl loves it! We don't leave her in there too long at the minute as she is still very young, and we are not using the vibration option just yet, but will do when she is a bit bigger. It is very easy to store, easy to clean, doesn't take up much room and very nice quality. We are more than happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 April 2009
This review is from: Fisher-Price Think Pink Bouncer (Toy)
This is really a great bouncer. My 2 month old loves the feeling of being on it. The vibrations are very subtle and make the baby feel very relaxed. The little handle bar has lovely toys on it. It was very easy to put together. It is very good value for money and the quality is good too. I would highly recommend this to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars My best buy yet, 14 Aug. 2009
Emma L. Knott (Devon, U.K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Think Pink Bouncer (Toy)
I'm almost feeling slightly embaressed admitting that this is the best item I have every bought. Yes - even better than my GHD's!
We bought this for our daughter when she was around 6 weeks old, and she absolutley loved it! It gave us the freedom to potter around and do the housework, cook dinner etc without worrying about her getting agitated. Even now, at nearly 6 months old, she absolutley loves it! Although at times I do have to admit I've been tempted to cut off the musical flower, can drive you insane after while, esspecially after being pulled 15 times in a row. We've never had to change the batteries, even after accidently leaving the vibrate on over night on numerous occasions.
Would recommend this chair to everybody (who has a baby girl). I think even if I have a boy later on, I may be tempted to use this one again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Think pink bouncer, 20 April 2009
This review is from: Fisher-Price Think Pink Bouncer (Toy)
I bought this product for my first grandchild who needless to say is a girl. I thought it was colourful, well designed and easy to assemble. My baby grand-daughter is only just one month old but already enjoys sitting in it and finds the toy bar of interest. The vibrating mode seems to be beneficial in getting her off to sleep when she is relaxed and ready to do so, although she seems to prefer it switched off when she is fully awake.
I am sure that as she gets older she will get lots more enjoyment from this bouncer. I have always considered Fisher-Price products to be well worth the money and I think that a lot of thought is always put into their designs. The Think Pink Bouncer is no exception, it is excellent value for money and I would certainly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab chair, 13 July 2009
M. tait "yummymummy" (wirral,england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Think Pink Bouncer (Toy)
this is one of the best baby items i bought while pregnant for 1 its the most girly bouncer out i love the colour my little girl loved iy from the moment she was put in it she is very interested in the toys now too very good buy she doesnt like the vibrate but my eldest liked her chair that vibrated so i guess its jus the individual babys preferance my little girl fall asleep in it all the time an loves it bein rocked so it bounces an now is able to do it herself i love it an if i were to ave another baby an it b a girl i would buy it again!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 16 May 2009
Jacqueline Wilson (Forres, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Think Pink Bouncer (Toy)
I bought this for my 5 week old baby girl. I am over the moon with this product. The vibration is very subtle and does make by daughter Lucy fall asleep. Lucy loves the laydbirds and now that she is 13 weeks old she can focus and grab these now. has also started to pull the cord for the music. Lucy appears to enjoy her bouncy chair and will last about an hour in this quite happy with hereself. I would highly recommend this product.

Fisher-Price Think Pink Bouncer