on 18 August 2010
I bought this as a Christmad gift for my husband. It lasted about 6 months before the lid got broken. It looks very nice and is by far one of the nicest looking garlic pots I have seen on the market but it is very thin terracotta and is unglazed so marks easily. My advice would be to spend a bit extra and get a stronger one!
on 19 May 2013
Chosen to replace one with a broken lid - does the job a treat
necessary part of the kitchen - simple but very useful
on 2 June 2016
Looks good, keeps garlic in it, what else do you need?

One thing worth noting though is that I used to keep garlic in the spice cupboard and it lasts no longer in this, in fact it feels as though my garlic is going off quicker.
on 17 March 2016
My previous garlic pot was not big enough to hold 3 bulbs of garlic but this one is the perfect size. The order seemed to arrive immediately (although it was probably the day after) and was in excellent condition.
on 9 July 2014
JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR - AM DELIGHTED WITH MY PURCHASE AND IT ARRIVED WELL PACKED AND ON TIME. GOOD SERVICE, AND GOOD PRICE.
on 7 March 2016
Excellent quality.
Goes with all my clay and what a great way to keep garlic!
on 18 January 2016
It was a Xmas gift to my daughter in law. I do hope she is enjoying it.
on 20 June 2016
Brilliant product, fast delivery - very happy!
on 21 June 2016
its very small, but fits 5-6 bulbs of garlic
on 7 June 2016
keeps garlic fresh and ready to use