4.0 out of 5 stars American Pie 5...hmm
Published on 14 Dec. 2006 by Andrew Kerr

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun movie
Just like the other off shoots this movies is ok if u watch it for what it is and forget about the original franchise
Published 10 months ago by Lennox Braithwaite

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars American Pie 5...hmm, 14 Dec. 2006
Andrew Kerr (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: American Pie Presents: the Naked Mile [DVD] (DVD)
Hmm, American Pie The Naked Mile. To tell you the truth I wasn't expecting too much from the film. I was disappointed with Band Camp and I didn't believe that this fifth installment could do anything worth watching and make the film stand out. How wrong I was! American Pie The Naked Mile is one of the greatest and funniest films that I've seen in the last six months. Not to mention that this lastest piece of pie has ten times more nudity than all of the other American Pie films combined. The film is around the same standard as the first and isn't as good as American Pie 2 or 3 but it is still a great film. The Naked Mile tells of Erik Stifler's realisation that he doesn't quite live up to the Stifler name. Along with a small group of friends they embark on the mission of a life time with comical and often sexually embassing results. The plot is a bit weak in places with the main character being Steve Stifler's younger brothers cousin - or something like that. The only original character to remain is Jim's Dad played by Eugene Levy who as always provides an intresting insight for the other characters. Eugene Levy's
acting is sound but the acting of the other characters is a bit shallow. But still the comedy aspect well compensates for any weaknesses. While I'm a big fan of the American Pie saga, I feel that this idea of endless spin off sequals with a new set of characters each time around isn't quite the right way to do things. So I suggest you give it a chance as I doubt your be disappointed and remember to "look at the size of that [..]chicken.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 May 2014
This review is from: American Pie Presents: the Naked Mile [DVD] (DVD)
Bought as a gift for teen who hadn't seen all of the movies, grew up with them myself and the American Pie movies have been introduced to each sibling as we came of a certain age, which has been quite funny. Still watch these myself, very funny for the right sense of humour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shockingly Good, 20 Dec. 2006
Mr. R. J. Unwin "robman46" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: American Pie Presents: the Naked Mile [DVD] (DVD)
After a pretty average 'Band Camp' we thought it was all over for american pie, however the 'naked mile' is very funny, lot more nudity, sicker, and a lot of likeble funny charchters.

The film involves a new Stifler going to run at the naked mile still being a virgin, and visting another funny Stifler.

It has some very funny scenes and not as whimpish as 'Band Camp if you know what I mean. Jim's dad is back as usual and revels how he knows so much about sex.

It is really good, not fully up to standards as the orignals, but a hell lot better than 'band camp'

4.0 out of 5 stars The best of the DVD spin offs, 21 Dec. 2013
This review is from: American Pie Presents: the Naked Mile [DVD] (DVD)
this is the only straight to DVD spin off which is actually kinda likeable its pretty fun and has funny moments and good characters compared to the others if you buy it you wont be disopointed but it still doesn't hold a candle to the originals.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great laughs out loud moments!, 26 Feb. 2007
Mark (Newcastle, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: American Pie Presents: the Naked Mile [DVD] (DVD)
When I first saw this advertised I thought, aw man, not another american pie film released straight on dvd that isn't that good! The first 3 were great films and the last one, Band Camp, was ok but just didn't feel like the originals. But I bought the Naked Mile and I eventually watched it after hearing my mates saying it was brilliant, and I must say I agree with them. It is very good, not as good as the first 3 though, but it is very good! A very funny intro and there are loads of moments where you will laugh and laugh out loud! Obviously no original characters from the first 3, but Jims Dad is back again and hes funny as always, but the acting from all of them was very good and the story line was good too! This will deffinitley have you laughing non stop!!

5.0 out of 5 stars ACE, 9 Nov. 2013
This review is from: American Pie Presents: the Naked Mile [DVD] (DVD)
PRODUCT WAS GOOD AND AS EXPECTED.NO PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERD WITH IT.WILL BUY AGAIN FROM THIS SELLER!NOTHING MORE TO SAY....!OKAY? THIS LONG EXPECTED REVIEWS PUT ME OFF... MY TYPING IS SLOW...AND I CAN THIS TIME DOING SMETHING ELSE !

5.0 out of 5 stars American pie The naked mile, 8 Jun. 2014
This review is from: American Pie Presents: the Naked Mile [DVD] (DVD)
I love the american pies. This was great load of chicks and d***s And it great to watch when we have the guests over and looks great on the mantle piece :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 4 Dec. 2012
This review is from: American Pie Presents: the Naked Mile [DVD] (DVD)
Great film, well worth the money. Sits nicely amongst my collection. Hilarious, rude and Stiffler up to his usual tricks! Fast postage too

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 3 April 2014
This review is from: American Pie Presents: the Naked Mile [DVD] (DVD)
Superb condition, love this film, love American pie!!!! Definitely buy again from him, definitely recommend him to others, thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good film, 6 Jun. 2013
This review is from: American Pie Presents: the Naked Mile [DVD] (DVD)
really cool film and happy I bought it! It's cool to see films after the three original films and am happy I own them all now!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

American Pie Presents: the Naked Mile [DVD]
American Pie Presents: the Naked Mile [DVD] by Joe Nussbaum (DVD - 2006)