This is my second pair "Reefs smoothy's" my other pair is around 8 years old worn lots, in and outside the house and they are still very usable. The sole on the model "smoothy's" is superb, with time it compresses where your foot is and leaves an nice edge around your foot.
Published 1 month ago by moto

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for what it is and not terribly comfortable.
I paid 20 for my pair of black size 10 Smoothy sandals, which I regarded as high -- but I paid up, thinking that Reef was a good make and the product would be worth the outlay. I am somewhat disappointed, since the sandals are not very comfortable compared to similar items from Havaianas and other companies.

One problem is that the thong seems set a little...
Published 2 months ago by Marius Gabriel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars most comfortable and durable. highly recommend Reefs, but needs to be "Smoothy's", 25 Jun 2014
My wife has a pair smoothy's too and loves them a lot. So she decided to get a second pair just for a change and even so they are Reefs they do not have the same sole like the smoothy's and are nowhere as good/comfortable as this ones.
Be aware! Size wise I'm usually a 44 or 9,5 however with reefs flip flops I need a size 11!!!
Hope this helps!

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for what it is and not terribly comfortable., 17 Jun 2014

One problem is that the thong seems set a little too far back on the sole, so it digs in painfully between my toes. Another is that the thong itself is abrasive, simply a folded strip of polyester webbing, and very soon chafed a cut on my second toe. I would not want to walk any distance in these, even though the sole itself is comfy enough. The sole is advertised as having an anatomically correct arch support, which is not very noticeable in use -- but more seriously, I also found this to be a small size 10, not much bigger than a size 9.

They are adequate for the beach, but I would not recommend these as walkers. Could be just that my feet are the wrong shape, but in any case, IMHO the price is high for a very basic pair of flops.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the cheapest flip-flop.., 14 July 2014
Andy Rooney (London) - See all my reviews
...but the most comfortable I've found. After the dog destroyed my previous pair I didn't think twice about re-ordering the same again. Good padding in the footbed and the fabric thong doesn't irritate like plastic ones can.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
Proper job

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 11 July 2014
I ordered a size 10 and received size 11, but honestly they fit perfectly so I am not complaining.
They are really comfortable, infact I've been wearing them nearly non stop during our June sunshine and they've served me well, with no visible wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars These were always my favourite Reef style, 8 July 2014
These were always my favourite Reef style , so glad they have been brought back again! Silly to call them just now mens' as I am very much a lady! very glad of clear size guidance particularly simple measurement of item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them !, 7 July 2014
As described, and they are perfect !

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice flip flop, 21 Jun 2014
I bought these for my husband. They are very light & so far seem very comfy although he hasn't walked miles in them. I ordered his usual size & they just about fit. Probably could have done with a half size bigger & I think maybe the next size up would have been too big.

5.0 out of 5 stars best flip flops ever, 12 May 2014
I love these, they are so comfortable, this will be my third pair, I have been wearing reef flip flops for years, they last really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and very comfy, 7 April 2014
Not much at all to say, they are incredibly comfy sandals which withstood 4 months in the desert with ease and are still going strong. Would highly reccommend

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›